Chapter 15

I woke up with Harry's arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly got out of Harry's bed and went downstairs.

I looked at my phone to find 3 missed calls from Ellie. I scrolled through my contacts finding Ellie's name and I called her. She answered after three rings.

"Lydia!" I heard her say.

"Hey Ellie. I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls. I was asleep." I walked over and laid on the couch with my phone against my ear.

"That's okay. I just left the hospital. Me and Louis visited Niall this morning. He really wants to see you." I looked over at the digital clock on Harry's book shelf. 11:36pm.

"Okay I'll go see him. Thank you." I hung up the phone and headed back upstairs to get changed.

When I was about to slip out of Harry's room without waking him I heard his raspy morning voice.

"Where are you going?" I looked at him.

"To see Niall. I'm leaving right now." I tell him. Harry moved out from under the covers.

"I'll come with you." He stood up and walked towards his closet.

"Actually I want to go alone. I really need to talk to Niall. Just me and him." His smile became a frown from my comment.

"Oh." I gave him a weak smile.

"Yeah. I have to go I'll see you later." I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs out the front door.

I drove to the hospital and quickly went to Niall's room. When I walked in there he was wide awake watching tv.

"Hey." He turned his head towards me and smiled.

"Hey Lydi. I've missed you." I walked over to him and kissed him.

"I missed you too. You look better than you did last night." His blue eyes shined as he looked at me.

"I'm not as tired. You look so beautiful. I wish I could've woken up next to you this morning." I blushed from his comment.

"Maybe I can stay here with you tonight." Niall's face brightened at my suggestion.

"Yeah I would love that!" He said in an excited voice. I smiled and leaned down to kiss his soft lips.

 I sat in the room next to Niall. He was asleep now so I left. I walked out of the hospital to my car. Once I got into my car I just sat there. I thought about Niall and then Harry. Niall is so sweet and he cares about me. I can't believe I'm doing this to him behind his back with Harry. When I walked into Niall's hospital room last night his face lit up and it made my heart sink. Just an hour before I was making out with Harry. I'm such a terrible person. Tears streamed down my face as I thought about the events between me and Harry since the party. Now Niall is in the hospital and he is absolutely clueless. The tears were pouring down my cheeks now. I looked up and tried to suck back the tears wiping the wetness from my eyes with the back of my hand. I looked at the time and it's almost 2:00. I started the car and headed back to Harry's house. I know it's a bad idea but I need to talk to him and try to figure this all out.

I pulled into the driveway and sat in the car for a few minutes processing everything that I want to say to Harry.

Finally I got out of the car and walked into the large brick house.

"Lydia?" I heard Harry's voice as he ran down the stairs.

"Yeah it's me." He looked at me with the biggest smile.

"How is Niall?" He asked walking closer towards me.

"He's better today." Harry smiled.

"Good." He grabbed my hands pulling me closer to him. He attached his lips to mine making me forget everything I had previously planned on saying to him. A feeling of guilt grew inside of me but I pushed it aside and molded into Harry's kiss.

 "I'm staying at the hospital with Niall tonight!" I called to Harry from the living room as he cooked us food in the kitchen. He walked into the room where I was with an apron on and a spoon in his hand.

"You don't want to stay with all this tonight?" He moved his hands around his torso and did a twirl smirking at me. I laughed and he joined.

"Don't get me wrong I would love to but I told him I would and I think it's probably a good thing that I do." He gave me an understanding nod and walked over to sit by me on the couch.

"Well don't hog the guy. I want to go see him tomorrow and just catch up." I smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Okay you can do that. I need to talk to Ellie about the wedding anyways." Harry's head snapped towards me and the expression on his face was confused.

"Wedding?" I opened my mouth about to say something but I didn't say anything.

"Wait are Ellie and Louis...are they getting married?" Harry asked. My eyes were wide as I looked at Harry not sure what to say.

"Yes but please..please don't say anything. I didn't know that they didn't tell anyone." He laughed at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder squeezing me right against him.

"It's okay Lydi. I won't say anything. Why do you need to talk to Ellie about it anyways?" He looked at me.

"I'm her maid of honor." He nodded his head smiling.

"Nice. You're gonna look so gorgeous in your dress up there next to the bride." I smiled at his complement.

"I need to go finish our food so you can get going." I looked at him with my eyebrow raised.

"Remember? You have a date with Niall at the hospital." He laughed at his joke then walked back into the kitchen.