Chapter 5

I woke up to a knock at the door. I slowly opened my eyes. I turned over to find Niall still sleeping. As I moved over about to get up Niall wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Where are you going baby?" I turned back over towards him and smiled.

"There's someone at the door. I heard it knock." He slowly got out of bed and walked out of the room. I followed behind him.

Niall opened the door.

"Where is she? Lydia?" Parker pushed Niall out the way and quickly came in.

" Parker, what are you doing here?" He looked at me with an angry look. He looked back at Niall. He pointed at Niall and looked at me.

"You're with him!? You sure move on fast." He took a few steps closer to me. My mind went blank. I had no idea what to say to him. Niall walked towards us.

"Um excuse me is there a problem?" Parker turned towards Niall and clenched his fist. He swung at Niall and hit the side of his face.

"Parker!" I cried.

Niall attacked Parker to the floor and started pounding his face. Parker grabbed Niall's wrist and pinned him. I ran towards them trying to pull Parker off of Niall.

"Get off of him!" Parker swung back and slapped me. I took a step back then quickly came back and kicked Parker in the groin. He fell over off Niall screaming in pain.

"You bitch!" Niall stood up and pulled me into his arms.

"Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just get him out of here." Niall picked parker up by the arm and forced him out the door. He threw him to the ground.

"Fine! I don't need you anyways." Parker stood up and stumbled to his car. Me and Niall watched him as he drove away. 

 "I'm sorry about that Niall." I sat next to Niall on the couch and rested my head on his shoulder. He pulled me into him and kissed my head.

"It's okay lydi. Who was that anyways?" He looked at me.

"My ex, Parker. I just broke up with him yesterday morning right before I saw you." Niall took my hand and wrapped his fingers into mine.

"We'll you're mine now." He smiled then kissed me.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He looked at me for an answer.

"Yeah, what do you have?" He looked towards the tv and pointed towards the entertainment system.

"In the cabinet over there. Go pick one out." I walked over to look through the movies. Grown ups, iron man, 17 again, hangover. I chose hangover and put it in. I walked back over to sit next to Niall. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.