Chapter 19

I pulled up to the hospital and got out walking to Niall's room.

"Hey Ni." He turned to me and I smiled at him.

"Lydi I didn't know you were coming." I walked over and sat at the edge of the bed. I brushed my fingers through his hair. He reached his hand up to my face and pulled me down to kiss him.

"Niall I need to.." Niall cut me off before I could continue.

"You look so beautiful today. I miss waking up to you in my bed every morning." I gave him a weak smile.

"Lydia...I love you." I looked at Niall surprised. My heart sunk at his words.

"Don't say that Niall." He looked at me confused.

"But I do Lydia, I love you." Tears stung my eyes wanting to come out. I couldn't bare hearing Niall tell me his strong feelings.

"Please Niall stop. You don't love me." He brought his hand up to my face, but I pushed it away.

My tears had now fallen and were rushing down my cheeks.

"Just stop okay? You can't love me. I don't deserve your love after what I did to you." He raised his eyebrow at my in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I shook my head not wanting to tell him anymore about my betrayal.

"Please. Just tell me what's going on." I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't.

I stood up going towards the door.

"Lydia..."

I turned around to look at Niall. His eyes were red and he looked like he was about to start crying.

"I'm cheating on you with Harry." I ran out of the room before I could see Niall's reaction. I didn't want to see him heartbroken. I felt guilty for how brutally I said it but I had to tell him. 

 Niall's POV.

I was frozen still looking at where Lydia was standing before she left. I was still trying to process what she just told me.

"I'm cheating on you with Harry."

What the hell is going on between her and Harry?

I don't wanna be in the hospital anymore. I need more answers. I stood up out of the bed and the nurse walked in.

"Oh no you don't. You need to lay back down." I looked at her frustrated and tried to walk around her but she forced me back.

"Let me go!" She pulled me back and forced me to lay back down on the bed. I laid back down in defeat. The nurse sighed in relief and released her grip from me.

"Now you stay right there and don't move." She scowled at me and I nodded. She left the room and I lay there looking up at the ceiling thinking about Lydia. I knew she had been acting weird lately and becoming distant from me. I could also tell that something was going on between her and Harry the other morning when they were in here with me. I needed more answers.

I only know one thing for sure about all of this is that I will never be speaking to Harry again.

Lydia's POV.

Tears rushed down my cheeks as I drove back to Harry's house. I can't believe that I just told Niall that I'm cheating on him. I felt so bad and guilt was killing me.

I pulled into the driveway and ran into Harry's house. Harry quickly turned to look at me as I came in. His eyes looked worried as he walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and brushed his hands over my hair. He let me cry into his shirt while he held me. I stained his shirt with tears as he left a few soft kisses on my head to calm me down. I tightened my grip around his waist as I tried to stop crying. Harry brought his hands to my face and cupped my cheeks looking at me. He swiped his thumb across my cheek wiping away the tears. He smiled at me to try to comfort me. I smiled back at him.

"You wanna talk about it? What happened?" He asked in the calmest way possible. I nodded my head and he pulled me to sit next to him on the couch.

"He told me that he loves me but I told him to not say that. I felt so bad. I couldn't do that to him. Let him tell me he loves me when he shouldn't. So I told him...about us." Harry looked down.

"What did you say?" I didn't want to tell Harry how brutal I was.

"Uhm...that I'm cheating on him with you." He looked up at me with an emotionless expression.

"At least he knows. He's gonna hate me now. I know it." I grabbed Harry's hand locking my fingers between his.

"He should hate me not you." He gave me a weak smile.

"As long as you don't hate me I think I'll survive." My heart fluttered and I smiled. He kissed me and gave me a small hug before standing up.

"Where are you going?" He turned to me.

"Taking you to get some food. You must be exhausted from all this crying." He smiled and grabbed his keys.