Chapter 14

I ran into the hospital with Harry.

Louis, Ellie, and Zayn were sitting in the waiting room. When they saw us they immediately stood up. They all had worried expressions on their face.

"Where is he?" I asked.

Louis guided me and Harry to a room. I walked in to find Niall laying on a hospital bed. I walked over towards him and stood next to the bed. I looked over him and his eyes slowly opened. Once he saw me his face lit up and a smile grew on his face. He tried to sit up but I stopped him.

"No don't move just relax. I'm right here." I sat in the chair next to him. He turned his head to look at me.

"Can you please kiss me Lydi?" I leaned down and softly kissed his lips. His lips curved into a smile as I pulled away. I looked at him and I could tell he was weak. My eyes welt up with tears looking at him but I sucked back the tears. I looked back at Harry. He was leaning against the doorframe as he watched me and Niall. I looked at him and motioned for him to come closer. He stood on the other side of the bed and smiled at his friend.

"Hey man. You doing okay?" Niall looked up at Harry and smiled.

"Yea I'm hangin in there." Harry gave Niall a friendly smile then looked at me.

"Niall, me and Harry are going to leave. I'll come back tomorrow okay?" He nodded.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek then followed Harry out of the room.

"I hope he's okay. What even happened?" I looked at Harry for an answer. He brushed his hand through his hair.

"He got into a fight at the party and the other guy pulled a gun on him. Luckily the guy didn't shoot anywhere that would kill him." I looked down as we walked out of the hospital.

"Do you wanna go back to my house? You can stay the night there." I nodded my head and we got into Harry's car.

I followed Harry into his house.

He turned on the lights and pulled me to sit with him on the couch.

"Are you hungry?" He asked while looking at me.

"Yes. Very." I answer. He smiled at me then stood up to grab his phone.

"I'm gonna order pizza. Is that okay?" He looked at me for an answer. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Harry, it's almost one in the morning." He sighed and put his phone back down and walked into the kitchen.

"Lydi! Come in here and find something!" Harry called for me and I quickly made my way to the kitchen. He smiled at me as I entered.

"Okay babe. Macaroni or pizza rolls?" I laughed at his options

 "Can you make both ?" He let out a sigh.

"Do I have to?" I gave him a pouty look.

"Please. For me." He rolled his eyes but gave in.

"Fine." He got out a pot and filled it up with water putting it on the stove to boil.

"How about you make the macaroni and I'll make the pizza rolls." I suggest. He nodded and pulled out a pan for me. I tore open the bag of frozen pizza rolls and placed them on the pan.

"Hey Lyd?" I looked over towards Harry.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?" I sat up on the counter and looked at him.

"Yeah, go ahead." He turned around to look at me.

"Do you love Niall?" I looked away from him as he asked his question.

"Uhm i don't think i do...why?" He looked down then back up at me.He took a few steps closer until he was right in front of me. He looked me in the eyes not looking away.

"No reason." He leaned his head against mine and smiled. He put his hand under my chin pulling it up to his lips. He gave me a soft affectionate kiss.

"I think we should finish this food so we can go to bed." He said in barely a whisper.

I nodded in agreement and hopped off the counter.