Chapter 10

Niall had taken me to Liam's house. Liam wanted us to meet his new girlfriend, Sarah. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. She was kind of short and had a pretty face.

"So Liam, how did you and Sarah meet." Niall looked at Liam smiling.

"Well I was at the elementary school to pick up my nephew and Sarah ended up being his teacher. So we got to talking and I asked her out on a date and then we went on a few other dates after that and now here we are." Liam turned to Sarah and and kissed her cheek. I couldn't help but smile at how cute they were together. They looked so happy. I wondered if that's what people thought about me and Niall. I am really happy with him.

"Lydi." My thoughts were broken when Ellie came behind me.

"Hey Ellie. How are you?" She gave me a weak smile.

"I'm good. Can I talk to you?" I stood up beside her.

"Yea of course." I followed Ellie into the other room.

"Me and louis talked about this whole situation with me being pregnant." I looked at her.

"Yeah? Is everything alright?" She nodded.

"Yes it is. Actually we got into an even further conversation." I looked at her curious of what she was going to say next.

"What do you mean?" Ellie looked up at me smiling.

"Louis asked me to marry him." I quickly attached my hand to my mouth gasping.

"What! That's great!" She smiled even bigger I jumped up and hugged her tight.

"Lydia I want you to be my maid of honor if you'll accept." I smiled.

"Of course I will! Oh my god Ellie I'm so happy for you." 

I drove back to Niall's house with Ellie.

"Lydia do you love Niall?" I shook my head and shrugged.

"I'm not sure. I don't really even know what love is." Ellie looked over at me and smiled.

"I think you're starting to fall in love with him. Well at least I know he's falling in love with you." I looked at Ellie with a confused look.

"What do you mean?" She watched the road continuing.

"I see the way he looks at you. Also for the two years that I've known him I have never seen him actually care about a girl like he cares about you." I thought about Niall for a moment. He really does care about me and he treats me right. I think I am falling in love with him. I'm just not ready to admit it yet.

"We're here. I'm going to go back to Louis's. Have fun with Ni." She winked at me and I just laughed.

I closed the car door behind me and waved goodbye to Ellie as she drove away.

I walked into Niall's house to find him asleep on the couch. I walked over to where he was asleep and kissed his forehead. I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Lydi? Are you back?" I went to sit by Niall.

"Hey babe I didn't want to wake you up." He pulled me to lay down next to him.

"I wouldn't mind as long as it's you." He gave me a smirk and kissed me softly.

"Niall I'm really tired." He sat up.

"Okay then let's go upstairs and go to bed cause I'm tired too." We went upstairs and he gave me one of his shirts to wear. I stripped from my tank and jeans and put on Niall's oversized white tshirt.

I turned off the light and crawled into the bed next to him.

He pulled me close to him and we slowly fell asleep. 

Niall's POV.

 I woke up without Lydia beside me. She told me earlier this morning she was going to Ellie's house.

I slowly crawled out of bed and put my clothes on. I went into the bathroom fixing my hair. I went downstairs to make breakfast. I walked into the kitchen to find a box of donuts on the counter. There was a note on it that said: Thought you would want some donuts. Have a good day baby. Love Lydia. I smiled at the note and opened the box stuffing my face with a donut.

My phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was a number I didn't recognize. I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Niall! Is that you?" I sat down on the couch and continued to talk.

"Yes. Who is this?" There was a long pause then it sounded like the girl on the other line was crying.

"It's me Kayley. Your sister." A huge smile grew on my face.

"Kayley! How are you?" I heard her giggle.

"I'm doing really good. I found out you're living in Atlanta and I'm here so I wanted to meet up with you." She stated.

"Yes. Of course when do you want to?" I quickly answered.

"Is tomorrow okay with you?" I nodded to myself.

"Yeah that sounds great. I'll call you tomorrow where and the time we can meet"

"okay thank you so much Niall bye I'll see tomorrow"

"Bye Kayley." I hung up the phone and set it back down on the coffee table.

I couldn't believe I had just gotten of the phone with my little sister. I haven't seen her in years. I stretched out on the couch and turned the tv on waiting for Lydia to come home.

Lydia's POV.

Ellie drove me back to Niall's house.

I walked in and Niall immediately sat up.

"Hey Lydi!" He had a huge smile on his face. I looked at him with a confused look.

"Why are you so happy?" He stood up and walked over to me.

"Tomorrow you're going to meet someone." I continued to look at him curious of what he was talking about.

"Who?" He wouldn't stop smiling. It started to make me concerned.

"You're going to meet my sister Kayley." A smile grew on my face.

"That's great! I'm so excited." I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. I released my grip from him

. "I didn't even know you had a sister." He combed his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah I do. I haven't seen her in 5 years. I dropped out of school and left my family when I was 16." I looked at him with concern.

"What happened? Why'd you leave?" He looked down then back up at me.

"My mom died. I couldn't handle going to school anymore and my dad always yelled at me for dropping out so I decided to leave home." He turned around and walked over to sit down on the couch. I sat next to him looking at him.

"I understand. I don't think I would have been able to handle something like that either." He put his face in his hands. I put my arm around him and kissed his head. He looked back up cupping my cheek and pulled me into a kiss.

"Thank you Lydia." I smiled at him and he pulled me into an affectionate hug.