Chapter 7

I threw myself onto the bed and buried my head in the pillow and started uncontrollably crying. Why would Niall do this to me?

I heard a small knock at the bedroom door.

"Lydia, please let me in." I didn't answer Niall.

"Please baby. I'm sorry." I stayed in the bed ignoring Niall. Tears were now slowing still falling from my eyes. I heard soft footsteps come up the stairs.

"Lydia can you let me in?" When I heard Ellie's voice I got up and walked to open the door. Ellie stood in front of me and Niall was behind her leaning on the wall. He looked at me with a sad looked. I let Ellie in the room and locked the door again. We sat on the bed together and Ellie started talking.

"Niall really cares about you Lydia. I think you should talk to him about this." I looked at Ellie almost angry.

"Why should I talk to him? He obviously doesn't give a shit about me." I raised my voice at her. She just looked at me with concern.

"Niall didn't do anything wrong." She tells me. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"He has another girlfriend! What makes you think that's not wrong? You know Ellie I can't talk to you anymore. Get out." I pointed towards the door for her to leave.

"Lydia just listen to me..." I held my hand up telling her to stop talking.

"Get out" I motioned towards the door.

She got up and walked out the door. I sat there for a while before getting up. I opened the door to find Niall outside the door sitting on the ground with his back against the wall. He quickly looked up at me.

"I wanna go home." Niall stood up.

"Okay. I'll drive you home." He said as his voice shook.

I got into his car and we drove to my house in silence.

Niall walked me to my door.

"Lydia I'm really sorry." I turned around and closed the door behind me without responding to him. I watched him through the window as he drove away.

I sat on the couch pulling my knees up my head burying my face in them. I sat alone in my house in complete silence. I thought about Niall and about Janie then I started crying uncontrollably. I didn't understand why he would do that.

I was too upset to be alone. I picked up my phone and looked through my contacts. I came across one name and immediately called.

"Hello?"

"Hey Parker, can you come over?" There was a long pause before Parker answered.

"Sure Lydi I'll be right over." I smiled to myself.

"Thank you. I'll see you soon." I hung up the phone and lay down on the couch waiting for Parker.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door letting Parker in.

"So Lydia why did you want me to come?" I looked at Parker.

"I didn't want to be alone." He tilted his head looking at me.

"Where's that blonde?" I looked down not wanting to answer what had happened with Niall.

"I don't want to be around him right now." Parker nodded his head then came closer to me. He grabbed my hands pulling me towards him.

"I'm sorry about this morning...coming over to his house. I just missed you so bad and I got jealous." I smiled and wrapped my arms around Parker's torso. He grabbed my chin and had me look at him. He leaned down and kissed me. I moved my lips with his then the kiss became deeper.

My thoughts all of a sudden went to Niall. Kissing Parker wasn't the same. I wanted Niall. My attention went back to Parker when he pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I looked at him then shook my thoughts of Niall away.

"Nothing." I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him to where our lips attached again. He grabbed my waist pulling me into him. We walked to the couch with our lips still locked together. Parker picked me up and laid me on the couch. He pulled away from the kiss to look at me.

"You're so beautiful." I smiled then pulled Parker back down to me to continue our kissing. I didn't want to talk to Parker. I just wanted to get Niall off my mind. Parker slid his tongue across my bottom lip for entrance. I accepted and parted my lips to let him in. We continued to make-out for a while then I heard the front door open.

"Lydia!" I pulled Parker off of me and sat up to find Niall. 

"Niall! What are you doing here?" Niall quickly came towards me.

"I'm sorry baby. I need to explain what happened with Janie." I looked at niall.

"There's nothing to explain. You cheated on me." Niall sighed.

"I'm not cheating on you. I wasn't even with Janie. We went a few dates but that's it. I guess she thought she was my girlfriend but she's not." Niall stepped closer to me where his lips were almost touching mine.

"You're my girlfriend and I want you to be. Please baby I'm so sorry. I should've told you earlier about her." I looked up at niall and smiled. I kissed him softly. Then we were interrupted by Parker. I forgot that he had been here the whole time.

"Uhm Lydia what the hell is going on?" Niall scowled at Parker.

"You should leave before I kick your ass again." Parker took a step back then walked towards the door

. "Fine I guess I'll just leave then. But Lydia just so you know I'm still here if you decide to dump this piece of shit." I didn't say anything so he just walked out the door. Niall looked at me.

"I don't even wanna know why he was here." I giggled then wrapped my arms around Niall's torso pulling him into a hug. I looked up at him into his blue eyes.

"Niall I love your eyes." Niall smiled at me then leaned down to kiss me.

"Well Lydi I love everything about you." I blushed at Niall's comment.

"Okay baby do you wanna go back to my house?" He asked not taking his eyes off of mine.

"I kinda want to stay here tonight." Niall tightened his grip around me.

"Alright that's fine with me as long as I get to stay here with you." I smiled at him.

"Of course. Do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask him.

"Sure. Just put in what you want." He went over to the couch and spread himself across it. I put in The Notebook then walked over to the couch where Niall was laying.

"Are you going to give me any room?" I looked at niall. He gave me a smirk.

"You can lay on top of me." I gave him a pouty look. He laughed then moved over so I could lay down next to him. He pulled me closer to him and we slowly fell asleep.