Chapter 4

I finished off my ice cream cone and rested my folded arms on the metal picnic table outside of the ice cream shop.

"So niall are you and Lydia official yet?" Harry gave me and Niall a smirk. I looked at niall not sure how to answer. We haven't talked about what was even going on with us yet. It's really only been one day.Niall just sat there not saying anything. He had a confused look as he looked at harry.

"Well are you gonna say anything?" Louis joined in the conversation. Everyone seemed pretty interested to see what Niall's answer was going to be. To be honest I was too.

"I think me and Lydia should talk about it first before I answer that." Harry's face went from a smile to a frown after hearing Niall's statement. Harry turned his head to look at me.

"Lydia, what do you think? About niall." I gave Harry a confused look. I wasn't exactly sure what he was asking.

"What do you mean?". I asked him.

"Like do you wanna be with him?" I thought about it for a second and yes I do want to be with Niall. I looked at niall and he smiled at me. He put his hand in mine and held it. I looked back at harry and smiled.

"Yes I do want to be with Niall." I said confidently.

Niall turned completely towards me and looked me in the eyes. He grabbed both of my hands.

"Lydia will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled really big at Niall and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. His lips moved with mine. Niall pulled away.

"Is that a yes?" I laughed.

 "Yes! Yes yes yes. Of course." He smiled really big and pulled me into his arms and gave me the most passionate kiss.

"Are you two just going to makeout the whole time?" We pulled apart from our kiss and grinned at louis.

"I'm gonna take Lydia back home with me. It was great seeing you guys again." Me and niall hugged everyone and said our goodbyes before leaving.

When we got back to nialls house it was 10:00.

"Niall I need to go home. It's getting late". He turned around to look at me.

"Just stay the night here." I smiled at niall.

"Okay. Well I'm really tired. Do you have anything I could wear?" I followed niall as he walked upstairs. We walked into his room and he went through his drawers and pulled out a big tshirt.

"Here wear this." I undressed and pulled the shirt over my head. I turned around to find that Niall had taken off his shirt and he was only in boxers. He turned out the light then pulled me with him to the bed. I curled up in his arms close to his body.

"Goodnight lydi. Sweet dreams." He kissed me then buried his face in my neck.

"Goodnight ni." I whispered before drifting off to sleep.