Chapter 48

As soon as I left Niall's house, I went straight to my house and packed my things. I'm in the airport about to get on a plane to California and I think I might pass out. I was just here this morning dropping off Harry, and now here I am about to go to California to be with him.

It happened so fast. I have no idea why I changed my mind at the last minute. I guess seeing Harry get on the plane brought me to the realization that he was actually leaving.

Niall helped me to realize that Atlanta isn't where I am supposed to be. There is nothing here for me. I am supposed to be in California with Harry and my family.

I called Jennifer and got the address for Harry's apartment. I can't even wait another second to get on the plane and be with him. I am moving to California to be with the guy I love.

Atlanta has been a great place to live and I will never regret moving here. I met Harry and Niall because I moved to Atlanta. A lot has happened, but I wouldn't take back any of it. I have loved living in Atlanta, but it's time for me to go home.

When it's time for me to board my plane i stand up and gladly hand my ticket over. I walk onto the plane and take my seat. I'm going home. 

..........

When the plane lands I quickly get off. I am eager to get to Harry's apartment. I want to be right next to him right now.

I called my sister earlier and asked her to pick me up from the airport. After I get my bag for baggage claim I look around for Candice. When I find her I almost run to her. I am trying to go as quickly as possible, so that I can get to Harry faster.

"Hey." Candice gives me a big smile and wraps her arms around me. I follow her out to her car and we drive away from the airport.

"Where exactly am I taking you?" Candice asks me.

"Harry's apartment. I will get the directions." I type the address into my gps on my phone.

"Are you going to be living in California now?" My sister looks over at me.

"Yeah, I am." I answer her and smile.

"My little sister is finally going to be near me. I am so glad that you are moving back here." She smiles at me then focuses her attention back on the road.

"I am too." I am happy that I will be living in California now. I'm going to be with Harry, and my family is only a few minutes away.

"Okay, we're here." Candice pulls up to an apartment complex.

"Thank you, Candice." I smile at my sister then open the car door.

"If you need anything else just call me."

I close the car door then walk up the stairs to apartment 24. I lightly knock the door and I can hear the footsteps as he walks to the door. When the door opens Harry's eyes go wide and he pulls me into a tight hug. "What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"I changed my mind. I want to be you. Being away from you would kill me. I know I should have just said yes to moving with you in the first place, but I'm here now. I love you, Harry. I want to live in California with you." Harry doesn't say anything. Instead he crashes his lips to mine. He tangles his hands into my hair, and I bring myself closer to him.

"I love you, Lydia." He says against my lips, making me smile. The feel of Harry's lips against mine and his arms around me is the best feeling in the world, and honestly I could stay like this forever.