Chapter 9

Niall's POV.

I opened the door and let Louis in.

"Hey Lou, what's up?" Louis looked at me with worried eyes.

"What's wrong?" Louis looked up, tears stinging his eyes.

"Ellie's pregnant." My eyes widened from Louis's statement. I looked at Harry and Lydia. They were sitting up with shocked faces. I turned back to Louis and hugged him. I didn't know what was going through his mind. I don't know what I would do if I ever got Lydia pregnant. I would be scared. I can't even imagine being Louis right now.

Lydia came over and took Louis into her arms after me.

"I'm so sorry Louis. Just know that we're here for you and Ellie." Louis pushed Lydia away from him.

"I can't be with her anymore! I don't know how to be a father. How am I supposed to try to raise a child? I can't do it." Harry got up from the couch and came over to where we were standing .

"Louis you can't just leave her. She needs you." Louis got close to Harry, almost in his face.

"No! I'm not going to do this!" Hearing what Louis was saying made me angry.

"Louis! You are not leaving her. You are going to help Ellie wither you like it or not." He turned away from Harry towards me. His eyes were dark and he became angrier.

"Niall you better shut the hell up before I hurt you and you know I will." I tried to calm down Louis.

"You don't want to do that. Just calm down. It's going to be okay." He clenched his fist and looked at me with a dead eye.

"I will beat the shit out of you right now. Don't make me" His face was red with anger.

"Stop Lou, sit down. We'll figure this out." I reached out my hand and grabbed his arm pulling him to sit on the couch, but he snatched his arm back and swung his fist to my face.

 I came back slamming my fist to the side of Louis's face. I pinned him to the floor holding his fists to the ground.

"Stop being suck a dick and listen to me!" I yelled in his face.

Louis became less tense and I released my grip from him and stood up. I reached out my hand to help him up.

"I'm sorry Niall. I'm just really scared. I don't know what to do." I motioned for him to sit down. "Well how about we sit down and talk about this. There's gotta be a way for you to be okay with this." Louis nodded his head and we all sat down.

"Louis you love Ellie, don't you?" Louis looked at me.

"Yes I do love her."

"If you love her then don't you want to be there for her when she has this baby?" I continued. He looked down.

"I guess. Yea. Yes I do." I leaned back in the couch cushion and smiled.

"Then there you go. Stay with her and help her through this. We'll be here for you guys too." Louis looked up at us and smiled.

"Thank you. I need to talk to Ellie. Last time I talked to her we were fighting about all of this. She probably thinks I left her but I don't want her to think that." I nodded at louis.

Harry stood up pulling out his keys.

"Well I'm gonna drive you to her house cause I don't think you should be driving with everything on your mind." Louis agree with Harry and they walked out the door and drove away to Ellie's house.

I turned to Lydia and pulled her into my arms.

"I hope louis and Ellie are going to be able to get through this." She looked up at me to answer.

"Me too." I leaned down and kissed her softly.