Chapter 2

I looked over at niall as he sat across from from me in the booth where Parker was previously sitting.

"I saw you when you walked in but you were with a guy so I didn't want to interrupt." I gave niall a small smile.

"Who was that guy?" I looked at niall. His shining eyes stared into mine.

"Parker. I just broke up with him." Niall leaned back in his seat.

"That was Parker?". He said surprised.

"Yeah." He smiled then leaned towards me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I missed your lips." I smiled at him.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" I looked up at niall and nodded.

"Yeah I do." We stood up and niall grabbed my hand. I looked over at him and smiled.

We drove up to a house. It was white and two stories high with a lot of windows.

"Is this your house?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah. Would you like to come in?". He turned off the car and pulled the keys out of the engine.

"Of course I would." I got out of the car and walked behind niall into his house.

Right when you walk in you see the living room then the kitchen was to the left of it. In the corner next to the couch I saw a guitar. I pointed to it and looked at Niall.

"You play?" He looked at me then at the guitar.

"Yes I do." He walked over to it and picked up the instrument. He sat on the couch and started playing. I walked over and sat next to him. He stopped playing and put his arm around me and pulled me close. I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed me.

I smiled at him then laid my head on the arm of the couch and placed my legs across his lap. 

Niall moved to where he was now laying next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him.