Chapter 30

I hesitantly knock on Harry's door then instantly regret it. I turn away from the door and start to walk down the brick steps but I'm stopped by a voice. "Lydia." Harry's voice says behind me and I turn around to look at him.

"Hey, can we talk?" My voice shakes.

"Yeah." He walks into the house and I follow. He looks at me and I can see the desperation in his eyes. "Im sorry." Harry says softly where I can barely hear him.

"I know." I have no idea how to talk to him right now. There is so much I want to say but nothing comes out.

"Are you back? With me...I mean." I can hear the nervousness behind Harry's voice as he speaks.

"Uhm...actually I was planning on staying at my house again for a while." I tell him.

"Oh." He looks away from me and at the ground.

"What is this between us? Are we together or what?" I blurt before I can stop myself.

"I don't know." Harry shrugs and takes a step closer to me. "Do you want to be together?" Harry asks me and looks at me in the eyes.

"Well yeah but..." Harry takes a large step as close to me as he can be and crashes his lips against mine. His kiss catches me off guard but the familiar feel of his lips against mine is so amazing I can't bring myself to stop him.

"Please come back to me Lyd." Harry says against my lips. "We can be together and be happy. I love you Lydia. Please stay." A smile appears on my lips as I look at Harry.

"Okay." I quickly say then attach our lips again. He wraps his arms around me, holding me close to his body.

..........

Harry's grip around me tightens when my phone starts to ring. I lift his arms to release myself from him and slowly get up from the bed to grab my phone. When I walk downstairs I call back the number. "Is this Lydia?" The female voice says.

"Yes. Who is this?" I ask.

"Bentley, Niall's girlfriend. We met at the restaurant." The image of the blue eyed blonde girl comes to my mind.

"Oh yeah. Why are you calling me?" I try to tone down the morning rudeness in my voice.

"I thought we could hangout, maybe go to lunch. I wasn't able to get to know you as well as I should have at the dinner because of the incident." She says.

"Yeah sure, lunch sounds great. I can pick you up around one. Where should I get you from?" I ask.

"Niall's house." She answers me.

"Okay I'll be there at one. See you then." I hangup my phone then walk back upstairs to Harry's room. When I walk into his room he is still sleeping. I slowly crawl back into the bed and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Who was that?" Harry asks me in his raspy morning voice. He turns his body to face me.

"Bentley, Niall's girlfriend." I tell him and he raises his eyebrow.

"Why was she calling you?" He grabs my hand and threads his fingers through mine.

"She wants to go to lunch with me today." He smiles at me then rests his head in my chest.

"Well tell her not to call at eight in the morning, I need my sleep." He laughs.

"What time are you going?" He asks me.

"One." I tell him.

"No I'm going to be home all by myself. Lydi I can't be home alone. I get scared. You need to stay here with me so we can cuddle when I get scared." Harry teases which makes me laugh .

"I think you can handle it." I tangle my fingers in his hair, playing with the curls.

"Do you know when Louis and Ellie's wedding is?" Harry asks me.

"Yeah we just got the wedding invitation yesterday. It's in two weeks." Harry sits up in the bed next to me.

"Okay well I guess we should get you a dress." He smirks at me.

"I don't need a new dress." I say.

"Yes you do. When you get home from your lunch we will go to the mall." He stands up from the bed and walks into the bathroom.

........

"Thank you for having lunch with me." Bentley says and walks up to Niall's house. I pull out of the driveway and drive back to Harry's house.

That was probably the most awkward conversation I have ever had with anyone. Bentley was constantly asking me questions about college, my family, and Harry.

I slam the front door behind me to let Harry know I'm here. When he doesn't come downstairs I walk up to his room to find him laying on the bed.

"Hey." Harry snaps his head towards me and smiles. He sits up in the bed and looks at me. "I missed you. How was lunch?" Harry asks and I roll my eyes.

"Awkward." I tell him and he laughs.

"How so?" He stands up from the bed and walks over to me.

"She asked me so many questions and I barely know her so I had no idea how to talk to her." Harry grabs my hands and rests his forehead on mine. He smiles and kisses me.

"Lay down with me." He pulls me towards the bed and I lay next to him as he hooks his arm around me.

"Harry what is your family like?" I ask Harry.

"Uhm...they're nice and fun." He tells me. "Why do you ask?" I turn my body where I can face Harry.

"Bentley was asking me about my family today and it got me thinking about them and how I haven't seen them in a while." Harry twirls a piece of my hair around his finger and looks at me.

"Do you want to see them?" He asks.

"Yeah, I miss them." I answer him.

"Then go see them." I lay on my back where I'm now staring up at the ceiling.

"Will you go with me?" I ask Harry and he looks over at me.

"You want me to go with you to see your family?"

"Yeah of course." I look at him to see a smile appear on his face.

"Okay Lyd, I'll go." Harry says which makes me smile.