one

jimin and jungkook had been dating happily for 4 years but then suddenly out of nowhere jimin starts getting abusive and starts abusing the younger physically almost everyday and today was no different.

"s-stop p-please" jungkook's cries could be heard from the janitor's closet."you bitch!"jimin said and slapped his younger boyfriend's bare chest with his leather belt.'i d-didn't d-do anything" jungkook cried which only made jimin more mad."STOP DENYING YOU WHORE!" jimin yelled furiously and kept hitting the poor younger. "you deserve it for looking at the slut during maths class!". jungkook was in extreme pain,"i-im sorry" he cried

jungkook POV
i buttoned up my shirt and slowly stood up.I could barely walk. jimin hyung abused me again today. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.why does he do this? he used to be so nice and caring and now he's..horrible. the bell rang meaning the next period was about to start. I limped my way to class and saw jimin hyung already at his desk. he was clearly flirting with his seatmate. once he met eyes with me,he showed me a disgusted face.

I sat on my seat and saw that little marks of blood marks were made on my white shirt which i ignored. i couldn't pay attention in class. i was afraid of what jimin hyung might do later to me.you must be thinking why should i be scared when i did nothing wrong? but that's wrong. i am always wrong. i don't have to do anything. i could just be sitting here breathing and i'd still be wrong. that's just how it is.

i was staring at blank space when a guy suddenly stormed into our classroom. he was of average height. his nose was perfectly shaped and it was quite high."s-sorry i-im l-late" he said while breathing heavily since he probably just ran trying to get here faster. "oh! you're the new kid! taehyung! welcome! but you're too late, i mean 2 periods are already over what were you doing?" the teacher asked."i woke up late" he let put a laugh. "i'm letting you off the hook since it's your first day. don't be late again okay?" the teacher warned "yes sir!" he said "but where should i sit?"

the teacher looked around and his eyes landed on the seat next to mine. nobody sat there and it was empty."sit next to jungkook" the new kid was obviously confused on who jungkook was so raised my hand and he came towards me and sat on the seat."hi,i'm taehyung" he smiled,which made his lips form a rectangle shape.weird.i didn't reply to him and just continued looking into blank space. "well then" he sighed and looked at the teacher. I thought he was going to pay attention to the teacher but he kept on poking my arm from time to time.

more than being annoyed with him. I was actually afraid if jimin hyung saw me and taehyung. and guess what. when taehyung was poking my cheek,jimin hyung looked at me and saw taehyung poking my cheek and he shot a glare at me. I immediately pushed away from taehyung's touch and looked back at jimin hyung who was no longer looking at me. I sighed once again.

+

class was over and it was dismissal time. I stood up and started packing my bags when taehyung asked,"where do you live?". before I could say anything,i felt an arm wrapped around me and I saw it belonged to jimin hyung."excuse me,but i'm his boyfriend"jimin hyung said and smiled. he's being nice again.

or is it all an act?