thirteen

taehyung POV
as i was getting the ice cream cones, i saw jimin and a girl standing just opposite to me. they were infront of the ferris wheel and the girl was taking selfies but jimin seemed to be uninterested.

jimin pulled the girl by the waist and whispered something in the ear which made the girl go all red and then, jimin just leaned forward and ew gross. they started fucking making out! like hi can you not this is public.

then i suddenly heard,"taehyung!" and i looked backed and jungkook was coming towards me.

shit i can't let jungkook see them it'll shatter his heart into pieces man. but jungkook was quicker than i was so he stopped walking when his eyes went towards the gross couple making out. i looked back and jimin's hands were all over her body and the girl's hand was um, touching his 'private area'

"j-jungkook?" i softly said and pulled my attention back to the younger. jungkook's eyes were filled with tears and all it took was one blink for all of them to fall nonstop.

jungkook turned away and ran away so i just threw the ice cream there and ran to jungkook.

3rd person POV
taehyung was running and running but he couldn't find jungkook anywhere. 'wow that kid is fast' he thought. he kept looking for 15 minutes straight then he got a little tired so he sat down on a bench.

he sighed, suddenly he heard soft sobs and cries. he looked behind him and all he saw was bushes then he looked a little more closely and he saw a body curled up in a ball behind the bush.

he walked closer to the curled up body and touched it softly. then he realised it was jungkook.

he shook jungkook, "jungkook!" he softly said. jungkook slowly looked up to taehyung and the moment their eyes met, jungkook jumped into taehyungs arms.

taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook which made jungkook hold taehyung even tighter. jungkook cried in taehyung's arms.

"j-jungkook?" taehyung softly said which only resulted in jungkook crying louder than he already was. "please don't cry.." taehyung tried to comfort him.

"it- it just h-hurts so bad taehyung" jungkook cried which broke taehyung into a million pieces. "i know..," taehyung softly whispered "but that doesn't mean you have to continue being hurt"

"i can't taehyung. it's so so painful" jungkook said calming down a little. taehyung replied with caressing jungkook's back softly with his hands.

after a while, jungkook stopped crying. taehyung pulled away and saw jungkook had dried tears on his soft cheeks. taehyung placed his hands on jungkook's cheek and softly rubbed the tear stains away.

"you know what, lets go home jungkook" taehyung said standing up and pulling jungkook's arm. jungkook gave a little nod and they walked to the bus stop and they were just on time because the bus was right there.

they went up on the bus and sat down. the bus started moving and they were now on their way home. taehyung was looking out of the window and his eyes avereted to jungkook who was already asleep.

taehyung slowly reached out to jungkook, touched his cheek which still had some dried tears on it and said,"sleep well angel. you've suffered enough"

--
im so sorry i haven't been updating🙃🙃. i've been quite busy i guess & school is a bitch man ew but i'll promise to update more and my christmas break 🎄is quite close so yay even though there's still like 2 weeks ?? idk stay safE 🔐 +MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE MORE YALLUSJSJSJSJ