thirty

"are you ready jungkook?" taehyung asks jungkook, who's nervously looking at the mirror, as he grabs flings his school bag over his right shoulder. jungkook nods. "if you need more time to rest, we can skip school." taehyung says. "no i'll be alright. i don't want you to skip school because of me," jungkook replies "plus i've already missed enough school." taehyung shrugs, "i don't really care but okay." jungkook playfully rolls his eyes and both of them let out a laugh as they head out the door.

jungkook has been staying over at taehyung's very often and after a week of lazy-ing indoors, they both have finally decide to leave for school.

taehyung can't help but think about how jungkook might react when he sees jimin. heck he's not even sure if jimin will be in school, given the last time he saw jimin, he heard he had AIDs. taehyung shakes his thoughts and tries to hope for the best.

jungkook on the other hand is trying to push away any negative thought that crosses his mind. he keeps telling himself that everything will be okay as long as taehyung is with him. he looks over to taehyung as they're walking.

he looks at his beautiful eyelashes and the way his eyelids go up and down everytime he blinks. his perfectly structured nose and how he lick his lips from time to time. it's like watching a movie that you never want to end.

taehyung suddenly screams pointing at the ground taking jungkook by a shock. "w-w-what happened!?" jungkook shrieks and grabs taehyung's arm. taehyung bursts out in laughter, "y-your f-face hahahahahahahah" then it hits jungkook that he played a mini prank on him.

jungkook scoffs and pretends to be mad, "real mature." "your face was priceless!" taehyung continues. jungkook keeps a straight face. "you have no sense of humour" taehyung adds.

they both keep quiet as they walk. they're about 3 minutes away from school when taehyung says, "come on you can't seriously be mad." jungkook turns his head and rolls his eyes. "kookiieeeee im sorryyy" taehyung pouts but the pout doesn't affect jungkook at all so taehyung sighs, "well fine."

then suddenly jungkook laughs, "who's the one with no sense of humour now?" taehyung breaks out smiling as wide as he can, "oh god you almost made me cry!" jungkook continues to laugh, "well that makes us even" "fine" taehyung smiles.

they reach school and enter. taehyung is about to head to his locker when jungkook tugs his shirt. "what's wrong?" taehyung asks. "can you come with me to my locker?" jungkook mummers. taehyung realises that jungkook's locker is next to jimin's so he nods his head in confirmation.

they go to jungkook's locker and he's taking out his books when jimin comes to his locker. jungkook feels his heart skip a beat and taehyung notices jungkook flinch. but to both their surprise, jimin doesn't speak a single word nor do anything. he grabs his books and walks away as if they're not even there.

taehyung raises an eyebrow thinking how weird that was but jungkook softly lets out a sigh of relief.

taehyung shrugs it off and they both grab their books and head to class.

+

"tae," jungkook softly says as he shrugs taehyung "wake up. it's recess." taehyung flutters his eyes open and sits up straight, "huh?" jungkook chuckes, "you slept through the first three periods. you're lucky Mr Lee doesn't care."

taehyung groans and quickly rubs the saliva dropping down the right corner of his mouth, "i'll go wash up okay?" he says and heads to the washroom.

he's walks along the hallway and enters the restroom when he hears moans and groans. taehyung makes a face of disgust and focuses on freshening up after his nap.

suddenly, he hears "jimin-ah" taehyung's ears perk up like a puppy's. he connects the dots and furiously bangs the bathroom stall's door open.

there he sees a disgusting sight of a sweaty jimin, with his hands on the girl's back as she's bending forward to allow his jicock to enter her hole.

taehyung quickly regrets it and curses to himself but at the same time he's furious and feels like popping jimin's head like a damn pimple.

"what the fuck man!" jimin yells and hurriedly pull his pants back on. the girl blushes hard and slips on her uniform back and rushes out of the stall.

"who the fuck do you think you are? do you know what's privacy!? the fuck!?" jimin bursts. "who am i? who the fuck do YOU think YOU are? you think the school toilet is for you to fuck? you think jungkook is for you to fool around with?" taehyung says as he punches jimin while saying the last line.

"what the f-" jimin says and throws his fist towards taehyung.

but misses.

taehyung grabs jimin by the collar and punches him once more. the more taehyung thinks about jungkook and what jimin did to him, the more he wants to kill jimin.

jimin is trying to fight back but when taehyung says, "jungkook tried to kill himslef because of you, bastard!" he stops trying.

"w-what?" jimin says. "you almost killed him,fucker!" taehyung says, catching his breath "that's why i was in the damn hospital!"

jimin drops to the floor and doesn't say a word. taehyung is confused at the moment, "what the fuck are you so shocked about? did you think the way you treated him would make him love life and be immortal?"

"fuck. i messed up. fuck. no fuck." jimin says in a panic. taehyung is more confused than ever. "i'm so stupid fuck" jimin keeps repeating.

"what the fuck are you saying!?" taehyung yells as he's getting impatient with jimin's behaviour.

"fucking hell! i tried to make jungkook hate my guts because i'm going  to die!"

taehyung doesn't say anything except, "what?"

tears start to form up jimin's eyes. he takes a deep breath and begins saying, "well here goes nothing. i'm a loser. i'm the biggest idiot ever. i have AIDs and i'm going to fucking die. i know jungkook and if he knew this he'd be shattered so my dumb ass started making his life hell so he'd hate me and it would've made everything easier for him when i died."

taehyung's in total shock with all the bullshit he just heard that came out of jimin's mouth. but jimin continues, "but i couldn't be away from him. i loved him so much. it killed me seeing him with someone else so i tried to fuck other people in hopes of forgetting jungkook and letting him go but i couldn't. i wanted him so much that i was willing to keep him in captive, under my control even if it meant hurting him. when you came i was furious. i saw how happy he looked and it upset me because it's not me who's making him happy. so id take out all my anger on him. i was nothing but a selfish coward." he cries even more.

taehyung is totally taken aback with all the information that he just received. taehyung's feeling a billion emotions at once. anger. sadness. sympathetic. annoyed. furious. he feels like ripping jimin's heart out. but at the same time he's confused.

but finally manages to speak as jimin is still crying. he clears his throat and says, "yes you are a selfish coward. you're nothing but pathetic. your bullshit reason does not justify your actions at all. what you did to jungkook was utterly disgusting and i will never forgive you. and neither will jungkook. its a shame you're going through this but looking at what a shit person you are, i'm not sorry. at all. stay the fuck away from me and jungkook. know your worth, which is equivalent to literal trash and stay in your lane."

with that, he turns to walk out the door.

but

what he sees infront of the door enlarges his pupils.

he sees jungkook standing in front of the door with tears streaming down his face.

+
hi !! how are u?? i hope you enjoyed this chapter & i'm sorry 4 ghosting! i'm having a lil writer's block + my schedule's been the worst. but i'll try to get more creative & update more! pls dun lose faith in me,, okkk have a nice day/night. i lava u🐝💝💐