three

taehyung POV
i casually walked over to my seat and saw that my seat mate aka jungkook was still not there. i wanted to ask him why was he in the janitor's closet.

minutes passed by but he was still not here. then finally, his boyfriend entered. i sat straight thinking that if his boyfriend is here, jungkook should be with him too. i looked behind the short ass boyfriend but i couldn't see jungkook anywhere.

instead, i saw the 'boyfriend' flirting with girls and winking at them. ew. what is he doing? does he not know he has a boyfriend? i don't know why but anger was building inside me.

i stood up and straightly walked towards him. i was going to grab his collar when the teachers entered and yelled,"stand up!". the teacher looked at me and said,"taehyung, go back to your seat"

the boyfriend smirked at me and mouthed,"bye bye". i let go of his collar and rolled my eyes as i walked back to my seat.

the teacher took our roll call when jungkook knocked on the door and entered the classroom. he walked towards me and sat on his seat, which was beside me. the teacher didn't even bother asking why jungkook was late.

once he sat on his chair. he dropped his bags and stared into blank space."hey.." i whispered.  he didn't move an inch. "you okay?" i softly whispered. he still didn't say anything.

i gave up and sighed. i wonder if jungkook knows that his boyfriend is a dick. sigh.

+

"kim taehyung!" i heard a voice call out. i slowly fluttered my eyes open and looked around the empty classroom. wow. did school end? "school's over. get out" the janitor who comes to clean the classroom said.

i grabbed the shoulder strap of my bag and placed it over my shoulder. yawning, i walked out of the classroom. i was rubbing my eyes while walking when i heard some weird noises.

i couldn't understand what those noises were so i followed the noises. i later then found out that the noises were coming from the janitors closet.

wow. why do things always happen in the janitor's closet? i placed my ear on the door and i finally recognised what those noises were. moans. moans were what the noises were.full of curiosity, i slowly opened the door and looked through the small space that was left.

i immediately regretted what i saw. i jungkook's boyfriend. humping. another girl. my eyes were wide open and my mouth was hung open too.

"jimin ah...faster.." the girl moaned. i made a disgusted face and took a step back. i turned my back and walked away from school.

+

i reached home and i still couldn't believe what i had seen earlier. he has such a nice boyfriend and why is he taking him for granted and going with other girls?

wanting to gather more information on that dude, i went to my laptop and opened Instagram. i tried to remember his name but i realised he never told me his name.

but i then remembered what that girl moaned. she moaned something like ji? jimin? exactly! jimin. i quickly typed in jimin and i saw one of the icons which has his face on it.

i clicked it and thankfully, his instagram was not private. i looked through his posts and they were all selfies. nothing special. but as i was scrolling down and down, almost from 2 years ago.

i saw one picture of him and jungkook which shocked me.