twenty four

3rd person's POV
"ahh" taehyung sighed in relief. he just finished decorating jungkook's room. it was nothing special. he just put up some balloons and bought his favourite foods which he could eat when he's awake.

the doctor was kind enough to let taehyung inside jungkook's room when he wasn't awake.

everything was done.

taehyung sat to the chair next to jungkook's bed and looked at him. jungkook still looked really pale and lifeless. his lips were a dried white and his skin was really pale.

everytime taehyung looked at jungkook, his heart would feel a sharp pang. but then he'd realise that he's okay and he'd feel better.

taehyung looked at the clock it was already 8pm and there was still a few hours to go. he sighed st myself. he's such an impatient person oh my god.

it was getting late and taehyung was tired too so without knowing, his eyes closed up and the next thing he knew. he was asleep next to jungkook.

jungkook's POV
move. i can move. i twitched my hand a little. i slowly opened my eyes. i squinted and everything was a total blur. but slowly the image cleared up and i could see the white ceiling above me.

my eyes were so dried they were burning. i could y remember anything.

the last thing i remember was- oh. i remember me trying to uh ok.

i then realised there was something heavy on my hand. i slowly looked down to my hands and i saw. taehyung.

oh my god. tears immediately formed in my dried eyes as i saw taehyung. he was here. he was beside my lifeless body waiting for me to wake up. he didn't leave.

my lips turnt to a smile but a small one. i kept looking at him. he looked so angelic.

i looked at my surrounding and realised that i was in a hospital but it didn't look like a hospital.

there were balloons almost everywhere and there was a banner saying "WELCOME BACK" i slightly let out a laugh which hurt my insides, thinking that taehyung probably did all this.

i looked at him and smiled to myself thinking on how precious he is.

then suddenly my hands suddenly twitched again.

it may had twitched a little too much that taehyung let out a groan. i skipped a breath. i was afraid.

i was afraid of how he'd see me once he was awake. i didn't want him to think of me as pathetic even though i was.

taehyung groaned again and he slowly lifted his head up. he had this morning face look and he rubbed his eyes. through squinted eyes, he saw me.

taehyung POV
I raised my head and rubbed my eyes. My neck hurt proabbalt because of the position i was sleeping in but anyways, i was rubbing my eyes and everything was blurry but once everything was clearing out. i saw

jungkook. not the lifeless jungkook. the jungkook who was staring at me blankly with his beautiful eyes. my heart immediately dropped down to my stomach because i suddenly felt a sudden shock in my body after making eye contact with jungkook.

slowly, i reached my hand out to his hands. i touched his hands, they were cold. he kept looking at me and blinking slowly.

i held his hand and he slightly smiled. "jungkook?" i stupidly said. he slowly attempted to nod but made a "ouch" face since his head was probably really heavy.

i stood up and said,"rest rest. ill call the doctors wait!" with that, i went to find the doctor.