eight

taehyung POV
i couldn't sleep the whole night. everything was just confusing. i just couldn't stop thinking about jungkook.

and jimin, i hate that guy more than anything on this planet. i mean i don't know him well, but i don't need to know a guy well to know that he's a asshole.

i shook my head and got off bed. i changed my clothes and simply styled my hair. i swung the bag strap around my shoulder and headed to school.

i didn't feel like walking to school so i took a bus instead.

+

i reached school and walked to my classroom. there i saw jungkook sitting there. i walked up to my seat and sat down. awkwardly, i said 'hi' to jungkook. 'hey' he softly said. i was actually surprised because i thought it'd be kinda hard to talk to him.

we had a short conversation for a while until the teacher came in. the teacher took roll calls and i realised that jimin wasn't here. so he's probably absent today??

we just had our normal boring school day but strangely i talked to jungkook a lot more than i thought i would.

school was dismissed and i wanted to talk and know jungkook more. "where are you going?" i asked. "home" he shortly replied. "ohh, can i leave you home?" i softly asked. "but you don't even know where i live" he said. "um then tell me" i said. he shrugged and we walked together.

our hands touched each other's from time to time giving me the strange tingly feeling everytime. the walk was quite short and we reached his house.

he took went through his pocket to find his keys but he couldn't find them i guess. i looked at him and he had a quite shocked expression on his face.

"w-what's wrong?" i said. "i-i think i forgot my keys". "what? don't you have an extra one?" i asked. "i do but" he stopped. "but what?" i asked. he gulped before saying

"it's with jimin"

⎯♡
i'm so dead nowadays😫 ill try to update more i promise. ily💖