eleven

taehyung POV
"hey jungkook!" i said to him and waved my hand infront of his face. "u-uh?" he stuttered as he saw my hands waving.

"what are you thinking about?" i asked him. "n-nothing" he said as he avoided eye contact. i could sense he was thinking of how we got into his room but i just simply shrugged it off.

then suddenly it was really silent. then i suddenly remembered that we had school. "ju-" i was about to say when he yelled "SCHOOL!" with wide eyes.

"holy cow we need to go to school. we're already a period late omg omg" he started to panic. "yo jungkook. shhh calm down" i said. he looked at me and quietly sat back on his bed.

"hmm i was thinking why don't we- skip school and go to the amusement park??" i said out of a sudden. "what the- we have school and you want to go to the amusement park?" he said,"what are you? crazy?"

"but there's the halloween theme and it's going to be so coooll like we can go to school any day man" i pleaded to someone who's younger than me. he thought for a while and sighed,"fine" i threw my hands in the air,"but!" he added. i listened,"but only if you pay for the entrance fee" he said

"touché jeon jungkook" i raised an eyebrow at him. the he smirked. this was the first time i saw him smirk and well damn.

"okay okay" i said. "now lets go!". "what? right now? you don't even have clothes you're wear your school uniform. we'll get caught skipping school if you wear that" he said

he was right. (a/n: #jungkookforpresident) i thought for a while then i thought of something!

jungkook POV
"see it fits perfectly!" taehyung said while pulling the tshirt that was falling off his shoulders revealing his collarbones.

i rolled my eyes at him,"that shirt is an XXL and even i've never worn that". he replied with,"it doesnt matter. it looks good so it's fine"

"no way! i'm not going out with someone looking like that." i denied. he sighed. "okay fine. but you go out. i'll decide what to wear on my own"

i tried to protest but he kicked me out. of MY own room. i waited for him then he opened the door.

behind the wooden door, i saw taehyung with a black hoodie that had "end" written on it and a black pair of jeans that i never knew i had and for shoes he was wearing the same shoes he wore to school which were vans.

i stared at him because, well for starters he looked amazing. and i don't know he just look. idk hot? i shook away my thoughts as he snapped his fingers infront of me.

"now you get dressed!" he cheered and pushed me into the room. i laughed at his childishness and looked for something to wear.

then i realised that im agreeing to go to a amusement park with someone i've known for less than a week and that someone is at my house right now wearing my clothes.

it's weird if you think about it but

why does it feel normal to me?

-
should i continue this story? or delete it? :/