nineteen

school ended and the first thing taehyung did was sprint off to the nurse's office.

he hadn't seen jungkook the whole day. during lunch, he was about to check up on jungkook but he had to find a teacher so he couldn't and now he was finally going to see him.

he knocked the door twice. no response. he knocked again. no response again.

he slowly turned the doorknob and opened it. with a little creak, he said,"is anyone here?"

he fully opened the door and he saw the messy bed. he had a tiny panic attack when he saw jungkook wasn't there.

he went inside the room and looked everywhere but couldn't see jungkook. then suddenly, the nurse came in and said "um anything i can help you with?"

taehyung stood up straight and said,"u-uh where is jungkook? jeon jungkook" the nurse thought for a while and exclaimed,"ohh he went home since his head was burning and he even puked twice so it was best for him to go home"

"d-did anyone come to pick him up?" taehyung quickly asked worriedly. "uhh i'm not sure about that" she replied

"oh thank you" taehyung said and hurried out of the office.

taehyung went out of school and he was confused if he should go meet jungkook or let him rest by himself for a while.

taehyung wanted to go see jungkook but he also didn't want to disturb him and let him not rest so he most likely wasn't going to jungkook's house. and he also thought it would be kinda rude to barge into someone's house when they're not feeling well without being invited what so ever.

taehyung stuck his hand into his pocket and grabbed his phone. he clicked jungkook's contact and struggled to press the 'call' button

but to his luck, his phone started vibrating and the name 'coconut headass' popped up on his phone screen.

taehyung felt happy bugs swimming through his whole body when he saw that jungkook had called him. he immediately answered the call and said,"hello!"

only to be replied with a soft, low, breathy voice saying "s-stop this p-p-please"