tweleve

3rd person POV
"oooohh! lets go on that one!" taehyung said excitedly as he pulled jungkook's arm. this was the 5th ride they were going and it hadn't even been a full hour since they had been in the amusement park.

then suddenly they were already in line for their next ride. jungkook looked at the ride as it speeded up with a heart dropping whoosh. jungkook was really excited to ride the ride but he didn't want to show taehyung that.

"aren't you excited oh my lord!" taehyung said to jungkook as he looked at the roller coaster. jungkook cleared his threat," n-no. it's stupid" taehyung rolled his eyes.

taehyung knew jungkook was excited. taehyung  caught jungkook smiling and looking at the roller coasters multiple times. "pft whatever you say" taehyung laughed.

"y-yah! l-look it's our turn now!" jungkook said. "YESS!" taehyung joyfully said and sat on the seat and jungkook sat beside taehyung.

"3 2 1" the roller coaster voice person thing said. taehyung had his hand fisted up in excitement. "go!" the roller coaster voice said and the roller coaster went off at a full speed.

"IWNSWNJEEKNEISNSWJWSNSNSJSJ" jungkook yelled gibberish words. "whaaattt?" taehyung yelled. "fucking fuck you you fucker for making me riding this fucking roller coaster fuck you fuck you" jungkook yelled as his heart was already dropped to his stomach.

taehyung laughed with his hands in the air. jungkook was having fun but he was scared of dying so he quickly took taehyung's hand and held it as if his whole life depended on it.

soon after all the screaming and yelling, the roller coaster came to an end. "ahhhh" taehyung sighed with a relief.

taehyung looked over to jungkook and he and his eyes tightly shut and he was holding taehyung's hand close to where his heart was.

taehyung could feel jungkook's heart beating quickly. "j-jungkook" taehyung stuttered as he called jungkook.

jungkook slowly opened his eyes,"is-is it over?" taehyung smiled,"yeah" jungkook gulped,"good" taehyung smiled at him and his eyes averted to his hand which jungkook was still holding.

jungkook quickly threw his hand away. taehyunf laughed again as they got off the roller coaster.

"awwhhh was little jungkookie scaareeeddd" taehyung said. "n-no i wasnt! shut up!" jungkook denied. "you so were" taehyung stated. "no shut up" jungkook said avoiding eye contact.

they were walking when taehyung spotted an ice cream cart. "ooh! lets get ice cream!" taehyung cheered. "its so far away. i don't wanna walk" jungkook said lazily.

"urgh fine i'll go get it" taehyung said and left jungkook behind. taehyung goes to the cart and gets a strawberry and a chocolate one.

as he's waiting for the ice cream man to put them in scoops, across where he's standing.

he sees someone and he's not very happy to see him.