fifteen

jungkook felt a lump forking in his throat as he saw the name 'jimin' pop in his phone.

then suddenly,"jungkook!" he heard a rather familiar voice shout. he looked back and saw taehyung running towards him with his shirt not fully buttoned and his bag on his hand, plus his hair was everywhere.

taehyung caught up to jungkook and started breathing very heavily. "oh my god!" he exclaimed. jungkook felt the vibration of his phone stop meaning that he basically just ignored jimin's call. jungkook looked to his phone,"who's that?" taehyung asked

"n-no one," jungkook replied "what's wrong with your hair?" taehyung sighed,"ok so i wanted to style my hair and look hotter than i already am but my hair got stuck in the hairdryer and i had a hard time getting it out"

jungkook laughed. "does it look that bad?" taehyung asked while pouting and touching his badly styled hair. "nope. no no not at all" jungkook said while trying to hold in his laughter since taehyung looked like he just did an experiment wrong and it exploded in his face.

"okay lets go" taehyung said and they started walking.

jungkook POV
we were walking when my phone started to vibrate again. i slowly looked down to my phone and it was jimin hyung again.

i was battling with myself i should answer or not. "what's wrong?" taehyung asked. i looked at him,"n-nothing" he looked to my phone and said,"you're getting a phone call"

i looked at my phone and said,"no i'm not" if i had told taehyung it was jimin, he'd probably get really mad and i like him better when he's happy. i mean not like i care but ok idk

"but-" he was about to say but i cut him off by saying,"oh look school's here" he looked at the building in front of him and said,"ew" i rolled my eyes playfully at him,"lets go"

we walked inside and no one was in the hallways. everyone was probably having their classes. we talking side to side really quick to avoid being any late than we already were

3rd person POV
"excuse me" taehyung said as he knocked on the door of third classroom catching the attention of their history teacher.

their history teacher stops writing what she was writing on the board and looks at the pair with a nasty glare. "care to explain why you're this late to my class?"

taehyung coughed,clearing his throat a little and explained,"we woke up late,miss". their teacher raised an eyebrow,"we? did you two sleep together?"

taehyung's cheek gave off little tints of pink after he realised what he had said,"n-no he woke up late and so did i so we both were late because we woke up late"

the teacher clicked her tongue,"don't ever dare to be late again. or else" she smirked

taehyung pov
what in the world does she mean 'or else' she's so creepy wtf. anyways

after the little scene with the teacher, me and jungkook walked to our seats.

but as we were walking, i could feel jimin's eyes following us. i looked back at him where we met eyes.
his eyes we firing and the word 'anger' was written all over his face. and i knew just the reason why even though he has no exact right to be mad hah

i gave him a tiny smirk and he looked away.

but legit i'm going to teach this bastard a lesson one day

--
a/n: i know i know, im a horrible person for not updating for a month im really sorry but right now i'm having my exams and honestly i really haven't had enough time to write. i'll start working on the next chapter now. sorry this was lame i'll try to make the next one better ily