seven

taehyung POV
as i picked up the belt, i heard something like a car running. i grabbed the belt and quickly ran downstairs to see what happened. but when i reached there, the car was gone and it was the car i saw when coming in.

who could that even be? even jungkook wasn't in his house. but jimin's belt was there.what even? i better just go home and think this through.

i was walking back home but i realised i had to lay my phone bills. so i went to pay my phone bills but just across the 'phone bill paying place'. there was a convenience store and i saw jungkook.

and who was there with him? jimin. jimin was buying something which i couldn't see very clearly. my eyes averted over to jimin's pants (a/n: DONT BE THINKING DURTY YALL🌚)

i looked at the place where belts are supposed to be placed and he was not wearing any belt. so I'm pretty sure that was his belt since him and jungkook are together and i saw them walk to a car and it was the same car i saw in front of jungkook's house.

i ran over to them and harshly grabbed jungkook's hand. but jimin says,"yah!" i avert my eyes to him and he says,"leave".

i don't listen and just hold jungkook's hand tighter and he gets mad, raises his arm and throws a punch at me.

i look at him while touching the spot where he punched. i was about to punch back but jungkook let out a soft sob and i saw he was crying with his hand covering his mouth.

i thought punching his boyfriend would make him cry even more so i just went away from the scene.

3rd person POV
"go away" jimin says softly to jungkook. "w-what?" jungkook says while swallowing his sobs. "i said go away!" jimin yells scaring jungkook and making jungkook immediately run away.

jungkook cries as he walks back home. after crying and walking for quite a while, he finally reaches home.

jungkook goes to his bedroom and sits on his bed looking at the floor.

jungkook lives alone in a quite big house. his mother ran away with some other dude while his dad is in jail for abusing and trying to kill jungkook. jungkook is young, but he's a kid who's gone through a lot.

when no one was there for him, jimin supported him. jungkook felt like he had escaped from reality when he was with jimin.

but it's funny how the same guy who used to make jungkook feel like he was in heaven. makes him feel like he's in hell now.