twenty six

taehyung pov
i was trying so hard to listen to the conversation what was going inside ward 12A but i couldn't hear a thing. dang these thick ass hospital walls. then suddenly the door knob jiggled and startled me so i quickly pretended to be 'normal'. the woman who i identify as jimin's mom came out and gave me a strange look.

i couldn't tell if it was of my 'normal' state or because she was on the verge of crying as her eyes were glistening. what was going on? she then left and i slowly pushed the door open to take a peek. i saw jimin where he out a huge sigh and lied down on the bed.

i knew i wouldn't know anything if i only looked at jimin lying on the bed so i decided to find his mom and follow her. to my luck, i saw her talking with one of the doctors which i recognised as the same doctor that treated jungkook.

very cautiously, i walked to them and heard his mom saying, "why aren't you doing anything? why don't he getting better? do you know even know how to do your jobs well?" the doctor had an uneasy expression on his face, "ma'am we're doing the best we can please calm down. we-" jimin's mom cut him off with, "save your breath" and left.

i walk toward the doctor, "hey doc, is everything alright? i saw how pissed that lady was" he fixed his glasses and let out an uneasy laugh, "yea everything's fine old sport haha" but i wasn't convinced. i wanted to know what ha happened or what was happening. i had to know.

i did not want to put the doctor in an uncomfortable situation as the poor guy already got a hell of an attitude from jimin's mom just earlier. so i gave him a reassuring smile and said, "alright" then left.

i couldn't sit still. i was wandering here and there because that scene of jimin on his bed, his mom yelling was bothering me so much. one moment i see him physically abusing jungkook and calling him crap, and the next moment i see him on a hospital bed with his mom. what the hell is going on? i'm so confused.

right at that moment i hear, "take these to ward 12A." i look towards where that voice came from and it was the same doctor saying it to a nurse. i slowly and quietly followed the nurse, she had a big pile of papers in her hands to which i didn't pay attention to.

she went inside the ward and i waited to her to come out. it didn't take her much time. when she got out i quickly swooped inside the room.

i see jimin lying peacefully with his eyes closed. wow can't believe i'm saying this but he doesn't look like a total ass when he's asleep. i walk toward him but to my luck, i trip and all the papers the nurse carried here earlier fall onto the floor.

i quickly struggle to put them all together then i hear, "what the shit?" i slowly look up and see jimin struggling to sit up and looking at me with a confused face. when he saw my face he said, "w-what the fuck are y-you doing here?" i don't know why he stuttered but okay.

i randomly put the papers together and placed them in their original place. "you tell me what the hell YOU'RE doing here" i say to him. "oh i just like coming here in my free time." he says sarcastically. i roll my eyes, "wow even while in a hospital bed you're an ass." "whatever. you're the one who came to find me anyways. why? have a crush on me? wow stalker alert" he cockily says. "god shut up. you and i both know you're the last person i'd have a crush on,"i roll my eyes for the fourth time while in this conversation, "but seriously, what's up with you?"

he stays quiet, "are you that dumb? why do people come to hospitals? because they're sick," he says, "i have a cold. now fuck off." but i wasn't convinced at all so i replied, "people who have a cold don't fucking lie on the bed like this and look like they're suffering from the last stage of cancer"

he was about to say something but stopped himself and quietly said, "it's none of your business. get out." somehow i did not want to ask him any further so i step out of the room without another word.

i mean, he was kinda right when he said it wasn't my business. but i don't know why i feel like it's a big missing part of a puzzle.

i sigh and head over to jungkook's ward to check on him.

—————-
heyyyiooo!! ya girl finally has her head in the game😤so expect more frequent updates coming ur way!!!
+ i missed u guyyyys how yall been