four

taehyung POV
'happy 2nd anniversary baby! i love you to the moon and back. promise me you'll always be by my side okay?' that was his caption for the picture of him and jungkook kissing.

my mind was completely blank. jimin used to love jungkook? if this was two years ago and it was their 2nd anniversary then. than it means that jungkook and jimin have been dating for 4 years in total.

if he truly had feelings for jungkook 2 years ago, why does he go around flirting with other girls nowadays? does jungkook know this? is jungkook being forced to be in this relationship with jimin?

ahhh i don't know. it's all so confusing.

+

jungkook POV
"hey baby" jimin said through the phone. "h-hi" i stuttered. "what day is it today?" he said. "f-fr-friday" i stuttered once again. "and tomorrow's saturday so that means I'm coming over tomorrow" he said. honestly, i was terrified. terrified of what he might do to me. "o-o-okay" i said with a knot forming in my throat. "good" he said and hung up.

he's coming over tomorrow. he's definitely going to beat me up. I'm sure. if i know he's gonna beat me up, why do i still let him come over? it's because i always have little hopes that he'll come over and love me instead of hurting me. wow stupid aren't i?

taehtyng POV
i am still doing researches on jimin & on one picture of jimin. he was holding flowers and there was a house behind. the caption was 'surprising him' and he also added the place. it was at xxx street.

so the house he was standing infront was standing infront of is probably jungkook's.

an idea came popped up my mind but I don't know if I should do it or not. i mean, it's kinda risky and strange.