twenty eight

taehyung pov
we're back at my place. i was going to bring him back to his place but he insisted on going to mine. now that i think about it, it must've been because he's traumatised from what happened.

"how are you feeling?" i ask jungkook. he's quiet but manages to say, "i'm alright. thank you." "look at me jungkook," i say and he looks up "be honest."

he closes his eyes and take a deep breath, "taehyung, i don't feel good. i don't know why jimin hyung is being like that to me. he really loved me you know" he says with tears already forming in his eyes, "he was not always cruel. and suddenly out of nowhere he started hitting me and harassing me. he hurts me tae. physically and emotionally. i'll be lying be if i say i don't know why i'm abusing myself because i do know. i feel worthless taehyung. no one loves me. heck no one even likes me. i want to di-"

i cut him off and immediately pull him into a hug, "shhh don't ever say stuff like that." by this time, jungkook is crying his heart out. i can feel him shaking and his tears dampening my shirt. i tried my best to soothe him down.

but i was furious. i never hated anyone and i told myself i never would but jimin. oh god jimin. i'm ready to beat that shit to a fucking pulp.

around 10 minutes pass and i don't hear jungkook crying anymore. i slowly loosen out of the hug and i see he's asleep. i slowly lie him down on the bed and watch his angelic face sleeping peacefully. i can hear him breathing. god what would i do if that breathing stopped. i shake the negative thoughts away from my head and kiss his forehead.

then suddenly a thought pops in my head.

am i in love with jungkook?

i shake that thought away from my head as well. right now the only thing that matters to me is making jimin suffer.

i write jungkook a little note saying i'm going out to buy some groceries so he doesn't panic when he wakes up and doesn't see me around.

i rush out of my house and head back to the hospital. i don't care how sick that asshole is. i'm going to teach that bastard a lesson he'll never forget.

+

i arrive at the hospital and quickly head towards the ward jimin's at. i look around to see if his parents are anywhere around. it's 9 pm so maybe not. i slowly open the door and i see jimin. i was ready to enter when i hear a voice that definitely does not belong him. "i'm sorry jimin but it's too late. there's nothing we can do to fight against AIDS."

AIDS? 

what?