eighteen

"earth to jungkook?" i heard taehyung say. my eyes twitched as i turned to face him. "you look exhausted" he added.

thanks i know

"oh do i?" i replied. "yea" he trailed off,"what time did you sleep?"

i didn't sleep

"i forgot" i simply said to him. he slowly nodded and turned his attention back to the teacher as we were in math class.

i was really exhausted and tired of well everything. time went by really quickly with me doing nothing but just sitting there staring at the whiteboard. it was break time and everyone rushed out of the class.

"wanna grab something to eat?" taehyung asked me. i shook my head denying the offer. "are you sure? i'm pretty sure you skipped breakfast and it's not good sitting with an empty stomach" he said. "im sure" i managed to say reassuring him.

he didn't want to force me so he slowly nodded and said,"i'll be right back" and smiled as he went away.

the moment he went away i say jimin hyung and we made eye contact. but this time, his eyes weren't mad and filled with evilness like usual.

but it was rather a soft glare. he looked at me and looked away without saying anything. it came as a huge surprise to me since he'd be dragging me to the janitor's closet for an another beating but he didn't.

instead
i lied on the desk and my head ached really bad. i stood up and walked out of the classroom. i walked along the hallways, i saw people laughing out loud and some couples were busy eating each other's faces on the middle of the hallway.

"y'all! there's a fight! the football court! now!" a kid yelled as everyone ran to the court.

i sighed. what messed up school is this even?

i walked down the stairs and i finally reached the nurse's office. "e-excuse me?" i softly called out to see if anyone was there.

"yes?" a lady came out,"how may i help you?"

"my head hurts really bad" i replied as there was no other explanation i could give her

"ohh. you can lie down and rest here until you feel better" she said and gave me some tablets. probably some pain killers idk ,"and if your situation gets worse you can go home" she added

i nodded,"thank you"

"if you need me, i'll be right next door" she said as she pointed to the door connecting with the nurse's office,"rest well" she said and walked to the next door.

i sighed as i lied down. my head was killing me. it felt really heavy. i closed my eyes and the next thing i knew i was deeply asleep.

3rd person POV
as soon as the bell rang, taehyung threw his sandwich box into the trash can he was standing next to and walking to class.

he went to the class and the teacher was already there so he slightly bowed and went to his assigned seat.

he looked to his side and jungkook wasn't there. where could he disappear to? he asked himself. he waited a few more minutes as he thought jungkook went to the restroom but jungkook didn't come back.

10 minutes passed by and taehyung started getting worried. so he raised his arm, catching the teacher's attention.

the teacher stopped his teaching and raised an eyebrow,"yes?"

taehyung cleared his throat and said,"jungkook isn't here yet" the teacher's eyes averted to the seat next to jungkook's and said,"where is he?"

everyone turned to his seat when a guy said,"oh i saw him go to the nurse's office earlier" the teacher nodded and went back to teaching.

taehyung slumped back to his seat and wondered is jungkook really went to the nurse's office. but he thought about how exhausted jungkook looked which convinced taehyung a litttle that jungkook was there.

that was until, he saw that jimin wasn't in his seat either.