six

before taehyung came

»

jungkook POV
the door bell rang. meaning, jimin hyung was here. i gulped as i walked to the door and unlocked it.

i saw jimin hyung standing there with a little smirk. he walked in and grabbed my hand and lead us to my room. he pulled me in so that i was face to face with him.

he slowly leaned in and i was about to give in when he stopped and pushed me instead. i fell on the floor. he smirked and took his belt off slowly. he flicked his belt and kneeled down so he was looking at me straightly.

"did you really think i was about to kiss you?" he said,"pathetic" the leather belt left a red mark on my thigh. "one more because you're a slut" he said and slapped me with his belt and this time it hurt a lot since he had spikes on his belt and they were really pointed.

"ahh!" i cried out in pain. "who said you could cry?" jimin hyung said and pulled my hair. he was about to slap me again but we heard someone come in.

jimin hyung quickly stood up and pulled me with him. "go down" he told me while pointing to the window. without any hesitation, i used the water pipe as my trail and landed safely. after me, jimin hyung also came down.

he held my hand and quickly ran to his car. he placed me on the front seat and he sat on the driver's seat.

i was shocked and scared. i didn't know why i was here. i was terrified of what to happen. the guy who abuses me is in the same car with me. anything could happen.

but one thing bothered me, who came to my house?