five

taehyung POV
i woke up with the sun shining directly on my face. i did my morning stretch, rubbed my eyes and woke up. i sighed as i took my phone and went to my social medias.

since there was nothing interesting there, i put my phone back down and got up to wash my face.

i washed my face and went to make breakfast which was milk and cereal. i mean, i can't make anything else or I'll set my apartment on fire. i finished eating and i suddenly remembered what i thought of doing yesterday.

since i hadn't gotten a change to talk to jungkook since the closet incident. i wanted to confront him and talk to him. so I thought of visiting his house since i know the address thanks to his stupid ass boyfriend.

i put the dirty dish in the dishwasher and changed into some black pants, a white tshirt and a denim jacket. i slipped on some dirty white nikes and i was off to visit jungkook.

i honestly don't know why was i going to visit him but i apparently was. i just wanted to be good friends with him ya know.

i used the gps on my phone and it told me that a bus takes me to xxx street so i took the bus and just waited for my turn to get of.

after a few mins, it was my stop. it's quite near. i could've just walked to here, it'd take about 15 mins i guess.

i looked around for a white and black coloured house, with the black on the roof. i even walked a little more and then finally i found it.

there was a car parked in front of his house which made me confused. he doesn't look old enough to drive. it's probably his parent's. soo just shrugged and knocked on the door. when i knocked the door slowly flew open.

i looked around and no one was there. i decided to step inside the house. wow im such an idiot. i don't even know if this is actually jungkook's house.

no one was there so i decided to go up the stairs. i went up the stairs and there were quite a number of rooms. i went up to the room nearest to me and to my luck, it was jungkook's room. how do I know?

i mean, there were gdragon posters everywhere and ive seen his notebooks, files and pencil case. it's all gdragon.

anyways, i looked at and called out,'jungkook!' but no reply. i looked around his room and it was messy.

and i saw one thing that really caught my eye. it was a leather belt. it was not any leather belt. it was the same leather belt i saw jimin wear at school. i can tell because it has the same spikes.

but what were they doing here?