twenty five

taehyung pov
by the time i came to jungkook's ward with the doctor, jungkook's had his eyes shut. the doctor checked up on him and told me to have a seat outside jungkook's room as he needed more rest. i nodded and went out. i felt a hundered times better knowing jungkook was fine.

i was blankly looking at people walking by. no specific reason. i just had nothing better to do. i kept staring at people when i saw the familiar woman i saw earlier. then it hit me. it was the woman jimin called "mom" before - so no shit it must be his mom. she had a big bag which seemed to have a big lunch box.

curious, i followed her.

she stopped in front of the same room jungkook was admitted in before he shifted into his current ward. it was the same room where i thought i saw someone familiar. she went in and closed the door after entering. i couldn't see who was in that room. is a relative of jimin's sick? is jimin sick? if he is, serves him right for treating jungkook that way.

but i still wanted to be exactly sure on who was the patient and what was the problem. it is none of my concern but i had a gut feeling that i'm missing a very important information. and the only thing that was blocking me from getting that information was that door. The door of ward 12A.