twenty one

the guy turned around but some people came and blocked taehyung's view on that guy so taehyung sighed and he was about to walk away but he heard a woman's voice and she called out,

"jimin-ah!"

taehyung quickly wipes away his tears and looks to where the name of jimin came from. he squints his eyes and sees jimin facing a lady. full of curiosity, taehyung goes to take a closer look.

he tries to play it cool and blend in with the surrounding people so he won't look like a stalker and won't gain attention from jimin.

he hears the lady say,"what's wrong? is everything okay?"

he looks over to jimin and jimin looks like he's about to break down any moment, "mom i-" jimin starts to say but as he moves his head a little he sees taehyung looking at them.

jimin's expression changed in a matter of 0.1 seconds from almost-crying to a plain poker dick face. jimin cleared his throat and said,"give me a break will you?" to his mom and walks away.

taehyung follows jimin and manages to catch up to him. taehyung grabs jimin's arm making his turn back,"what do you want?" jimin asked. "why are you here?" taehyung asked back.

"why do you care? why are YOU here?" jimin states,"the reason why i'm here is on of your business anyway" jimin adds. "i'm here bec-" taehyung was saying but jimin cut him off,"on second thought, i don't give a shit on why you're here bye" he says and turns his back at taehyung.

but stops as soon as he hears "jungkook is admitted here" jimin gulps. he doesn't move for half a minute or so. taehyung stands there looking at jimin but all jimin does is walk away.

taehyung sighs,"why do i even try?" he says to himself softly. he goes to sit outside jungkook's room and sits on a seat.

he sits there for two hours doing absolutely nothing. he doesn't move or eat or talk. to his luck, a nurse comes to him and says,"are you here for patient jeon jungkook?" taehyung stands up and nods.

"oh you can see him now if you like" the nurse exclaims. taehyung hurriedly fiddles with the door knob and enters. he sees jungkook's body lying on the white bed sheet.

he sits down on the chair next to the bed and the. eat thing he knows. he's crying. he's a crying mess. he slowly holds jungkook's hands and they're cold.

jungkook's hands were never this cold. taehyung felt a pang in his chest when he saw the cuts in his wrist. taehyung had tears rolling down his eyes non stop.

"w-why? jungkook why did you do this to yourself" he cried out. "do you know how much this hurts me? do you know how devastated and broke i am? don't do this. stop playing jungkook ah wake up. you've been sleeping for too long jungkookie wake up" taehyung dryly laughs with tears rolling down his face. "please wake up" he cries harder

taehyung sits while holding jungkook's hand for hours and he doesn't even know. his stomach let's out a huge growl which scares him. he looked at jungkook and feels the urge to cry but handles himself.

a nurse comes in,"oh you're still here?" it's the same nurse who told taehyung he could go in. taehyung nods without even bothering to wipe his tears.

"you look tired you should get some rest" she says. "no it's okay" taehyung replies. "are you sure?" she asks and when she asks taehyung's stomach decides to let out a growl again.

taehyung looks at the nurse and she says,"don't worry about him ill take care of him. you go get some food to eat"

she notices that taehyung is still unsure if he should leave jungkook so she says,"he'll be okay" taehyung looks at jungkook and closes his yes taking a deep breath. he nods and goes out of the room to get food.