Chapter 8

Charlotte Midnight's POV

I didn’t know what was happening right now but all I knew was I wanted someone. I needed someone. I looked at Austin as lust filled my eyes. If I cant have Ayden, then I will have Austin.

"You found your mate?" Austin asked trying to ignore the lust and desire that poured of my body. I bit my lip and nodded.

I slowly made my way over to Austin and put my hands on his chest, I looked up at him while I was still bitting my lip.

"Wh-who?" he stuttered. I knew I would have this effect over him, any un-mated wolves near a she-wolf going through heat will find it impossible to resist them.

I leaned up and bit on the bottom of his ear-lobe slightly, "it doesn’t matter," I whispered into his ear, "I want you."

He nodded his head as I began kissing down his neck. I began to nibble and tug on the skin slightly causing him to moan. Every time I went a little bit further with him, the heat in my stomach and between my thighs died down a little.

"Do you want me too?" I whispered into his ear again. He began to nod his head but then he pushed me away.

"You have no idea how much I want you but you need to go back to your mate, this isn't right," he shook his head. Since I was no longer touching another wolf, the heat came back, it was so bad it began to feel really uncomfortable.

"Do you want to go back to your mate?" Austin asked. I squeezed my eyes shut and nodded. I tired to walk but the pain just got worse and I fell to the ground. I gripped my stomach as tight as I could hoping that would somehow stop the pain. It didn’t.

It felt like period cramps but about 10 times worse. My legs felt like they were in the pits of hell.

I felt Austin pick my up and carry me in his arms. It took so much strength not to fuck him right here and I knew he was trying his hardest to.

After a couple minutes of walking, a growl stopped me in my tracks. I looked up and saw Carter's wolf glaring at Austin. He shifted behind a tree and came out wearing only pants. Oh my his body is perfect, I jumped out of Austin's arms and ran up to Carter. Austin and Carter continued to glare at each other as I ran my hands up and down Carter's 6 pack.

"Wha-what are you doin--" Carter asked, finally looking at me, he sniffed the air for a second before his eyes widened, "Charlotte you are in heat!"

Just like I did with Austin, I bit my lip and nodded. I moved my hands up his 6 pack and down his arms that were fully muscle.

"I-I mind linked Ayden, he is on his way. I a-also mind linked the pack guards, they are also on there w-way," Carter stuttered as he was still being felt up by me. I pushed him back and growled loudly.

I don’t care if I am in heat, nobody is taking my best friend back to the pack prison. I maintain my defensive stance in front of Austin as I glared at Carter.