Epilogue

A small hand gripped onto my sweaty palm. I looked down at the small, perfect child that held my hand tightly. I smiled at Mackenzie before letting out a deep, long breath.

"Calm down, Charlie, it's going to be ok!" she exclaimed.

I let out a shaky breath before nodding my head at the seven-year-old. I grinned as I bobbed my head at the suited man in front of me; my smile stayed stretched on my face as the chapel doors swung open. I was left at the back to watch my best friend from Midnight Moon pack, Jessica, walk down the aisle in a stunning pale, pink dress. Her hair was clipped back into a neat bun with bangs hanging down the side.

Mackenzie let go of my hand as she stepped forward to walk. Her flowy, pale, pink dress swayed as she slowly walked down the aisle, her hair the same as Jess's. As she walked down the aisle, I nervously looked down at my small bump of a stomach. I smiled at the little bump that was covered by my elegant white dress.

As I looked up again, I started to walk down the long aisle with the flowers in my hand. I beamed as big as I could, trying not to let my nerves show on my wedding day. I looked at my guests that were stood up and staring down at me.

I saw my mother, brothers, Austin, Vince and Victoria, Ms Parkston, Carlos, Eden, Serenity, Scarlett and many more pack members from both packs. Everyone was smiling; everyone was happy. I only wish my father was here to see this day.

I continued my walk, towards the end of the aisle. Stood at the end where the priest, my bridesmaids and two handsome young men. My soon-to-be-husband and his best man. Nothing made me happier than seeing them both stood their together

When I got to the end, I smiled at the priest before turning to the man I would spend the rest of my life with; the father of my child; and my mate. Ayden was dressed in a full black suit with a black tie and a pale pink hanker chief tucked in his breast pocket. His best man was dressed the same as him, the smile and all.

Ayden leaned over and pressed a quick kiss on my cheek. We smiled at each other as we stared into each other's eyes before turning towards the priest.

*

"You may now kiss the bride," The human priest declared. Ayden leaned forward and I did the same, our lips touched as the guests applauded.

We pulled away from the short kiss and held each other's hands. We walked down the aisle as people threw flower petals over our heads. I heard my two bridesmaids and Ayden's best man follow behind us as we walked out the church.

Once outside the church, we were waiting for our guests to pile out when Ayden leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You look rather beautiful today, wife."

I blushed at his compliment as I pulled him into a hug. While we were hugging a saw the flash of a camera out the corner of my eye, "Eden!" I scolded as both Ayden and I pulled out of the hug.

"I want to keep these memories forever. If you didn’t want me to take pictures, you shouldn’t have hired me as your wedding photographer," she hummed. I laughed and so did Ayden.