Can We Go Book Shopping?

AN; don't forget to comment.! Like? Love? Dislike? Confused? Sorry for the wait so I added a picture that gets the blood flowing ;) can you honestly say that does nothing to you? Liar....

I wake up and there's a faint glow to the room but not direct sunlight. 'Mmm I love west facing rooms.....but my room doesn't look like this.....'
That's when I feel movement but my body is completely still. I jump up and fall out of the bed because I'm tangled in the sheets. I kick them off and face the man on the bed.

"What the hel- WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!?" I cover up my boobs and look at a smirking, bare chested Mr. M.

"Right where you threw them." He gestures to the corner of the room and there they were.

I rush to my clothes and hastily put them back on. After that's done I turn to Mr. M, who's lounging against the headboard of the bed.

"Ummm...." I don't know what to say to the man. I shift uneasily on my feet because I really just want to run. I'm so embarrassed.
I remember throwing my clothes because I thought that I was in my room. And that warm heating pad turned out to be Mr. M himself, meaning that I rubbed my naked breasts and body all over him last night.

"Here, call your friend and tell him that you're alright. I didn't go through it, I promise." My gold clutch is in his hand. I quickly walk over to him and take it with me out of the room.

I sit on the couch for a second, then I open my bag and get out my phone. Upon looking at my screen I realize that 1) it's only 10 in the morning so Ross won't be up, but I'll still leave a message and 2) my phone lasted through the night and early morning.

After I left the message on Ross's voicemail, I just sat on the couch staring off into space. I'm pretty gutsy, all my friends say so- but I just can't face Mr. M.
Flashes of last night are starting and with each one I get more and more mortified at my behavior.

"I couldn't possibly have gotten that drunk off of six shots of fireball. Tipsy? Yes. But drunk off my ass? No. I haven't been that far gone since my first time drinking." I'm not even going to lie and say that I waited until I was 21 to start drinking.

"Of course it wasn't the fireball, it was the scotch you chugged too fast." Mr. M says from his post by the bedroom door, I knew he was there but I kind of hoped that he wouldn't speak.

"I didn't have any scotch." Hell I only took a sip once a year ago and I couldn't even handle that. No way could I take an entire drink and chug it no less.

"The taste on your tongue last night says otherwise." He moves from the door and sits on the tan couch next to me. He has on clothes and it looks like he took a shower. How long have I been sitting out here?
'Ohmygod- the DANCE!'

I have no idea why we're calling it dancing. We were basically grinding on the dance floor and sucking major face. On top of that, we then we spent a night cuddling in bed damn near naked. I'm blushing hardcore.

Then, it clicks out of no where how I unknowingly drank scotch.

"That bitch." I pack so much anger into my voice that Mr. M looks uncomfortable for a second.

"Who are we talking about now?" He genuinely looks confused.

"Robert. The bitch poured his scotch into my drink last night, that's why the damn thing tasted so awful. I would've known immediately had it not had the fireball shots mixed in."

Mr. M nods his head in agreement but doesn't say anything. He's a smart man.

I realize that I can't take my anger out on Mr. M so I store anger for a later time and think about the present. Today is Sunday and I have no idea what Mr. M would like to do, I'm still his weekend companion after all.