19. Too Sexy For My Sh(ower)

AN: Get it? It's okay if you don't. McSTEAMY UPDATE- Sexy shower scene anyone?

I turn back around quickly to wash soap from my eyes. Mr. M removes his arms but I can still feel his presence close to me without him saying a word. I know that he's naked and I also know that he won't speak until I do. The only thing that can be heard is the water coming out of the showerhead and then again when the water hits the floor.

When did we get so comfortable with each other?

I don't say anything and keep scrubbing like he never entered. It's not like I'm ignoring Mr. M's presence, I just don't care that he's in here with me.

I yelp when he grabs my ass and pulls me flush against his body. He still won't say the first word and I smirk.

Then a devilish idea pops into my head.
'If he wants to play the silent game then I'll make it hard for him-literally.'

I promptly step away from Mr. M and hand him a newly soaped up loofa. He gives me a confused look as I turn my back to him once again. With-what I hope looks like- a sexy look over my shoulder, I indicate that I want him to wash my back.

He quickly catches on and scrubs lightly. I've had people wash my back in the past, but it's never been an erotic thing until now. Maybe that's because Mr. M gives up on the loofa and starts using his hands. I want to moan when he massages my shoulders, but I hold back contemplating what rules I want to follow with this silent game I'm setting up.

After a minute I decide that only words will determine the winner.

'Now it's time to see if Mr. M is game.' I think to myself.

I step until my soapy back connects to Mr. M's chest. I know he's confused until I start wiggling my backside against him and then he definitely catches on when my butt slides around his penis.

He groans in pleasure and I turn around quickly before he can say anything. My mouth pops open a bit when my nipples grace his flesh, I'm panting because of the heat we're giving off. Our soapy bodies makes it easy for me to slide around while his hands grab whatever they want. One second it's my breast, or my butt, or the back of my thigh like he wants to lift my legs and have me on the seat in the corner of the shower.

Mr. M opens his mouth to say something but I put my finger to his lips to silence him. His eyes narrow letting me know that every move I make is now being cataloged for future inspection. I arch my eyebrow in challenge knowing that he'll catch on.

I get a small nod from him before Mr. M pulls me in for a kiss. I tried to hold back but it just wouldn't happen, me holding back is like putting up a band aid for a hole in a ship. The resistance is there but it's not as strong as the forces pushing against it.

After a second I break the kiss a bit and pull Mr. M underneath the water with me. The soap has done its job to clean me but I want to get dirty.

It's like a silent agreement between us, he'll go first and then it's my turn.

I expect Mr. M to go straight for my pleasure center but instead he grabs my shampoo and lathers my hair.
I give him a look of complete astonishment but I let it happen. Then it clicks-

He knows that I won't talk unless I'm frustrated or curious. He's too smart for my own good.

I add conditioner before he can bother and give him a challenging look. If this was going to be platonic then we can just leave this game for tomorrow. He understands my look and takes his time running his hands up my body causing another shudder.