Eye For An Eye...

AN: Sorry Wattpad made me take down the glorious pic I had up. 

I look at my phone and see that it's 4:19pm, we really had an early dinner which is fine because I have plenty of leftovers to eat later.
We pull up to my apartment and he walks me up to my door. Mr. M still has the bulge in his pants but I think that he's so mad that he doesn't care if anyone sees it. I'm still hot for him but I have adult responsibilities that overrule basic lust. Sigh.

I quickly kiss him on the cheek and start the ritual after-date conclusion.

"Well I had a great time. Thank you so much for this weekend-"

Mr. M looks down at me like I've lost my mind and cuts off my speech-"What are you doing?"

"I'm saying goodbye."Duh...

"The day isn't over yet." He's still heated, I can tell from his eyes which seem to trap me every time. 'Focus Phoebe!'

"You're right, but I have to go into work at 5 so this is goodbye."

Mr. M scoffs, takes my keys, opens my door, and drags me into my apartment.

I quickly turn around to close the door and lock it, I then look around for Mr. M but it's like he disappeared. I slowly place my belongings on the kitchen counter then I walk around. I have a one bedroom apartment so if he's not in my small living room then he's in my bedroom. I was right yet I was still surprised by what I found.

As soon as I walk in, Mr. M is on me. His lips consume mine and instantly my body wraps around him. My arms go around his neck and his hands boost me up so that my legs go around his waist. He walks us over to my bedroom door, closes it, and then pushes me hard into the wood.

Mr. M stops the kiss and growls against my lips, "Call out." He then bites my bottom lip and I instantly respond with my lips attacking his.

'Wait, what did he just say? And why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? Mmmm his lips are nice. What would he do if I told him to kiss me everywhere? Too bad I have to go to work....WORK! That's what I'm forgetting!'

I push Mr. M's chest- hard. I don't think about the fact that my legs are wrapped around the mans waist. As he goes back, my legs go with him but my torso now has nothing to hold it up as gravity pulls me down. I only make it worse when i unwrap my legs on instinct, now I have nothing keeping me up at all. So i fall on my ass- at least it's not my head.

Mr. M's hand appears in front of me and I grab onto it.

"What the hell were you thinking?" He seems amused, I'm not.

"I have to go to work!" I look at my beside clock and it reads 4:38pm. Shit. "Can you take me? I know it's inconvenient but I mean you're staying there anyway-" I'm stopped by Mr. M''s rough kiss. It stops my brain from making plans for work, my legs from walking away, but it sure as shit activates my reproductive organs.

He stops the kiss and leans away from me, I'm so far gone that I lean forward to start the kiss again.

"Call out." He says again. This time I understand what he's saying and I jump back from him.

"No.! I need to work. That's how I support myself." I cross my arms and look at him stubbornly. This arguing is going to make me late, I've never been late to work. I try to run for my bathroom to wash up but Mr. M grabs me.

"The money I've given you should more than cover up one of your shifts, wouldn't you agree?" He lets go of my arm and walks over to sit on my bed. It's then I realize that Mr. M has nothing but boxer briefs on. Yum.