Sunday Morning

I love this song. :) Finally we are out of the 3 Part lonely Saga. If you found the last three chapters dry- that's a good thing. I didn't forget about you @AprilnWonderland I appreciate your feedback girly! Oh and FYI I hope that you guys caught onto the constant name changes for the bartender female, in real life I'm like that- horrible with names.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I pop up in my bed. The harsh ringing can only mean one thing- I've overslept my usual alarms. Now I have to rush instead of my usual slow pace. What was I thinking!? Going out to drink when I work the next morning......

Oh yeah, I had so much energy that I couldn't stand the thought of spending Saturday night alone in my apartment. Ugh! Damned energy, why didn't I just go for a run? Ha! I'm hilarious, I don't run.

While I rush to get ready I'm fussing and cussing. As I bolt out of my room I stop dead when I see that a particular pillow on my couch is in the wrong place.

'What the hell?'

A lightbulb goes off in my head telling me that Mr. M was here but I quickly dismiss it.

'No way in hell was that man here last night, now stop screwing around Phoebe.'

As I run around gathering various things to put in my work purse, yes I have one of those, it's a miracle that i don't stub my toe.

I take that back. I shouldn't have even brought it up.

As soon and I'm almost out of the door, something tells me to look at my counter and that's when I see the white rectangle. Too bad that it didn't stop my forward momentum.

"OW! DAMMIT!" I ran into the door frame. But momentarily, I ignore the pain and pick up the card.

A night I will not soon forget.

~Marceles

"Shit."

What more could I say?

On the bus ride over to my job, I kept silent while my mind flooded with questions I can't answer. Hell, i don't even listen to music because it'll just interrupt my thoughts. It's kind of like going to see a movie for the first time and the person next to you keeps asking questions you don't know the answers to.

By the time I got into work- I was in a bad mood and this time I can't blame it on waking up early.

'Who the hell does he think he is? Showing up to my apartment out of the blue. And then he tried to seduce me! He can't just waltz in and out of my bed. If I wanted an on and off type of thing then I would have told him. From this moment on I WILL NOT think about his lips, body, or our seemingly effortless comradery.'

I pass by my manager without a word. Only when I feel a tapping on my shoulder do I realize that the man was speaking to me. I take my earbuds out of my ears to give off the impression that I was listening to music.

"Phoebe? You alright?" He looks mildly concerned which couldn't be right because the man is a robot. Or maybe perhaps a goon sent from corporate to make sure I don't piss off any guests or steal anything worth value.

"I'm fine sir." If he believes me, he's a moron.

"That's good to hear!" ......moron.... "I need you to go to the top floor and deliver breakfast again. You were so great at it last time, you got 5 stars!"

Instead of demanding my contract and looking up my job requirements, I nod my head and leave him to go clock in.

'Hmmm maybe I'll loiter around afterward and say I was helping another guest with something. I know I can get away with it too, customer satisfaction is key...'