29. Welcome to My House (Pt. 3)

AN: So I've been trying this new rewards program for myself, if I get all the "to-do" stuff done on my list for the day then I can use whatever free time I have left to write..... It's been exactly three weeks since my last update. 😑😞😩 I'll do better.

I resurface from my epic orgasm in stages. The first sense to come back to me is touch.

I can feel Mr. M on top of me but he's not moving, I wonder why for a second until I feel him kissing my very exposed upper body. When he gently kisses my mouth, I kiss him back with gusto I didn't know still existed.

The second sense to come back is taste.

Due to Mr. M's exceptional kissing, my taste buds pick up a hint of mint mixed in with something he drank earlier today. I can't get enough of it, or maybe it's just Mr. M's lips that have me addicted. I push the thought back for later analysis because I have no time for pondering things right now, my body is mush and my mind is cloudy from the endorphin high. 

Third, is my hearing.

Even though I instinctively moan, to hear it is another story- almost like there's another person entirely. The sound of it is a lot deeper and primal than what's probably considered "lady like" in modern pop culture.

But on the other hand, the only moans I hear are from porn and we all know that they're faking it. I mean COME ON, you can't be having that much fun with only three inches to play with. Again- pushed back for later pondering. It's not like I've ever personally had to have sex with a guy who has only three inches to his name, and let me tell you- Mr. M is most certainly not three inches. I don't even need a ruler nearby to know that fact for certain.

The last sense to come back, is my eyesight.

I pry my eyes open as Mr. M pulls out of me. It hurts a little but I can tell that he's not done for the day. His eyes still have a strong lust filled passion in them, while his erection is upright and waving at me. I'm so loopy from my orgasm that I almost wave back. I'm also pretty sure that I have a dumb ass grin on my face too.

His next move causes me to be a little confused as he turns us around on our sides, almost like we're just cuddling and not having hot sex. I try to face him but Mr. M won't allow the movement as his arms wrap around my body to keep me still.

Before I can object, Mr. M starts trailing kisses along my shoulder and neck which relaxes every muscle in my body. He moves his hips slightly and his penis rubs against my slick heat. I'm so caught up in his soft kisses that I didn't notice when Mr. M lifted up my leg and placed it over his in order to get to my sweet spot. My body responds instantly to Mr. M's prompting and I realize that I am ready for more, almost like my appetite isn't fully sated after just one orgasm.

I twist my torso towards the pillows the instant Mr. M slides himself into my body. I bite into one of the pillows so that it'll absorb my groan, though I'm sure that if there is anyone listening they'd already know what we're doing by now.

Mr. M stills so that I can get accustomed to him again, he's just that considerate, this position is new for me and I squirm a bit while rolling my hips. Him being this deep is a tad bit painful, it's like he's pushing hard against a spot that he hasn't previously touched before. Which, very well may be the case.

I don't know if I give off a signal or something, but Mr. M starts to move and the pain immediately disappears. Pleasure soothes my body and it gets better the deeper he goes. As Mr. M slides his arm in the space between my neck and the bed, I think he just needs somewhere to put his arm, that is until he wraps his forearm around my neck as his hand grabs onto my shoulder.

Mr. M pulls me back until my spine hits his unyielding chest muscles, then wraps his other arm around my stomach, now I'm stuck in place. Not that I'm necessarily complaining.

He picks up speed which has my back arching and my breathing becoming erratic. Mr. M's hand that's on my stomach lowers itself to my clitoris and begins to taunt it. I start to pull it away but I'm so wrapped up in pleasure that my hand just locks onto his, keeping it in place. My other hand grabs onto his that's holding my shoulder and interlocks our fingers.

Eventually Mr. M and I get into a rhythm, he thrusts up while I slide down meeting him in the middle. The impact has us both on edge and the sound of our skin slapping together only excites me more. I lock my leg onto one of his to further keep myself in place. It's a little difficult because we're both starting to sweat but I get it to work.

The friction picks up and I can feel myself on the edge again. Mr. M knows this, so his hand stops its taunting and trades that in for all out rubbing my clit. He also removes his other hand for mine and starts pulling on my nipple which surprisingly isn't painful. Instead of the "big bang" orgasm that I had before, my newest one shudders through my body in waves of euphoria.

Mr. M slows down the pace but doesn't stop completely, but in my haze I hardly notice it. When his hand touches my clit again I shudder from it's sudden sensitivity. He rolls onto his back and suddenly I'm lying on his chest. My legs are already parted as he brings his knees up and thrusts into me. This new position has my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

I instinctively tilt my pelvis down to meet him once I get tired of doing nothing to which Mr. M grunts in appreciation.  He then pushes me up until I'm sitting upright on top of him. I look at him over my shoulder and see that he's lounging against the pillows with his arms behind his head. He also has a wicked smirk on his face.

"Ride me baby."

His voice causes shudders through my body, it also spurs me into action. I don't know much about sex but I do know that I have to move my legs into the right positions in order for me to move effectively.

With that in mind, I rotate my legs backward so that they face Mr. M and have my knees planted in the bed on either side of him. Mr. M lowers his knees slightly and I place my hands on them to help keep myself in place. I slide down slowly until my butt hits Mr. M's pelvis. I should be used to his size by now but I honestly don't think that that's going to happen anytime soon.

He hisses and lifts his hips up to ease some of my tension. "Relax Phoebe."

Of course he's right. I'm nervous and I'm involuntarily squeezing my inner vagina muscles tighter than needed. I immediately relax them and start to move again, noticing that it's easier this time. Mr. M's hum of pleasure lets me know that I'm doing good. I slide back and forth on top of him until my inner vagina muscles tighten again, but this time it's due to another orgasm building. I continue to move but now it's taking more energy and my nails kind of dig into Mr. M skin to keep myself in place. My breathing gets rougher and I break my rhythm all together.

I feel his hands on my hips, they push me all the way down on his penis because with each thrust I've been stopping higher and higher, almost like I'm shying away from another orgasm. I hiss when he fills me again because Mr. M doesn't spare me an inch. His hands keep picking up the pace of my body so much that I can hardly move fast enough. I feel my muscles tightening but this time my orgasm comes like a punch in the gut, completely unexpected. It's so extreme that I slide off of Mr. M's penis entirely. I immediately stroke him and Mr. M's seed shoots onto my stomach. 

I honestly can't tell you how my hand knew to get Mr. M off too, because as soon as I get Mr. M off, I collapse onto the bed like a sack of potatoes. I don't even remember him wiping my stomach off, I also don't remember him moving us underneath the covers.

The Phoebe love making factory had officially shut down by that time. 

After what seems to me like second later, I hear someone banging on the door. I want to scream and curse them but my brain can't seem to find the correct channels to properly communicate my anger. All I can do is grunt in frustration and be happy that I'm able to do that much.

I feel something stir in the bed and I notice that I'm wrapped up in Mr. M's arms. The only reason I know it's him is because we've been cuddled up before and I know what it feels like to sleep next to him.

He kisses my shoulder then moves out of the bed. My limited reasoning assumes that he's going to take care of the annoyance at the door so I drift back into dreamland.

I'm not posting my plans anymore because the Cosmos always finds a way to screw with them.