A Hard Head...

Makes for a soft ass. 😂😉 Are we liking the story? Did I do good? Come on people I need SOMETHING!
....sigh....

As he leads the way out of the romance section, I keep my eyes trained on the back of his head. My entire being seems to be focused in on this one man.

Mr. M is only man to ever make me feel this hot and aroused.

I will never look at this bookstore in the same way.

Now I seem to be staring straight into striking blue eyes. His lips are moving but I can't hear the words. 'I want to feel those lips all over my body...'

"Phoebe!?" I like how he says my name but I'm not liking the tone of his voice.

"Yes?" I make sure that I sound way more annoyed than what I'm actually feeling. To be honest I'm still on cloud nine, completely blissful- but tired for some reason.

"I still need to get my friends book. Did you want to get anything while we're still here?" Mr. M says on the edge of patience.

"No. I'm good." I force the words to sound nonchalant. Like I couldn't care less about what he's doing.

What I really want is for us to be alone so that Mr. M can finish whatever he started. Even though the goal was reached technically- the fact that he's promised more has me excitedly nervous for more.

Mr. M smirks like he knows my true feelings but all he does is drag me to a section with a bunch of math books. The aisle we enter leads to a dead end that has a fluffy green armchair against the wall. I immediately sit in the chair and watch Mr. M, who's still at the beginning of the aisle.

He makes his way down the aisle slowly. All the while he's reading the titles of the books, I'm busy staring at him. My full focus is on him.

I want Mr. M to be touching me instead of some damned books.

Don't get me wrong, I love books. I live for the bookstore. But right now I'm horny and I want to feel his hands all over my body. Then I want him to do things to me, I have no idea what they would be but I know that I'll have another orgasm.

"What did you say?" I ask. He said something but I didn't hear it- again.

Mr. M smirks at me. For a second I don't think that I'm going to get an answer. He speaks while still looking down at the book in his hands.
"I said that you are insatiable." He flips a page in the book. I'm now officially jealous of a book.

"What do you mean?" I try to sound innocent.

"Your beautiful eyes are full of desire. You want more." He still hasn't looked up.

Putting on my poker face I lean back in the chair and cross my arms, in refusal of his truth.

Mr. M abruptly looks at me. His eyes scan my body then he raises an eyebrow in question.
"Do you want more?"

I just keep my poker face on. I can't move a muscle because I want him but I also don't want to be rejected again. He may not be in the mood anymore.

Mr. M doesn't seem happy with my supposed rejection of him. He doesn't seem happy at all.

He stalks over to me, throws the book to the side, gets on his knees, and forces my legs apart. Mr. M then yanks me forward so that now my pelvis is right up against his abs. Surprisingly, even on his knees, Mr. M is taller than expected- he's only a couple of inches shorter than me. My lips are aligned with his eyebrows.

Instead of saying anything, Mr. M grabs the back of my neck and forces my lips to his. The kisses he gives are rough and demand that I kiss him back.

He stops the kiss and pushes me back into the seat. I want to scoot back fully but Mr. M has a firm grip on my hips.

His hands slide up my thighs and push my dress up. Once my panties are visible, his hands spread my legs farther apart. His head bobs down in between my legs and I feel a nip of teeth on my lace covered clit.

I breathe in sharply out of surprise but Mr. M doesn't acknowledge my response in any way. Instead he nips it again. I again suck in breath but my exhale is a moan.

Mr. M slides his hands up my panties and then grabs hold of them, dragging them down. I slap at his hands.

"Are you nuts? We are still in a public place, I don't want a person walking by to see my whoo-ha." I'm secretly excited by this. Or not so secretly because I'm getting wet.

Mr. M looks into my eyes and I can see lust-but mostly he's angry.
"Lift your ass, these undergarments are coming off Phoebe." His voice leaves me with no argument.

I do as he says and now I'm sitting in the green chair with him in between my legs with my vagina fully exposed.

He leans his head back down and I fully tense waiting for another nip. When I feel his tongue instead, my body seems to liquefy.

Mr. M raises his head and meets my eyes. He looks at me like he's asking permission to continue.

I stare at him. Obviously, I want more. I nod my head, giving him permission to go forward with whatever he's planned.

Mr. M picks up the book he threw earlier and walks away, leaving me in this damn chair in utter shock.

Shock then melts into anger. 'How dare he get me excited then just-LEAVE.!?'

It's short, I know. Y'all frustrate me-I'm reciprocating. I've also decided that since I gets no commentary- I will post chapters based on views or when I get a vote (not that I know what those are for BUT it's some sort of feedback.)