Best Served Cold

This chapter, my lovelies, is dedicated to @MirandaDavis9 . On a dark, rainy, dreadful day- you made me smile.

'He really left me sitting here.'

All because I wouldn't admit verbally to wanting him. My body gave me away but I never uttered a word.

'Will he come back?'

I sit in the chair for a good minute before my common sense kicks in.

'He's not coming back.'

I stand up from the chair furious. Not only am I horny to astronomical proportions, but I don't even have underwear on! I want revenge. He could've just told me that he wasn't interested. He could've told me to wait until we were alone. He could've done so many other things, instead he teases me. I don't know much about sex or sexual acts but I just learned that I HATE to be teased.

I head towards the front of the bookstore. Mr. M is sitting at the cafe calmly sipping on a drink. There's a bag in the chair next to him so I'm assuming he bought the book. I sit across from him saying nothing.
He quietly assesses my outward appearance, if I didn't know better I'd say that he is surprised that I'm not yelling or glaring at him.

Foolish man. 'Revenge is best served when the enemy isn't expecting it.'

Before he can say anything I stand up and motion towards the entrance/exit.

"Are you ready to go?" My voice is full of polite indifference. I'm not stupid enough to sound cheerful.

Mr. M sizes me up again before shrugging his shoulders. He stands up, grabs his purchase, throws away his cup, and then walks over with his empty hand out for me to take. I grab his hand with ease.

As we head to the parking lot, our fingers intertwine and Mr. M tilts his head down so that his words are heard by my ears only.

"That was the only way I could get my point across."

"Hmm?" I look up at him in question.

He stops and pulls me right up against his muscled chest. Our eyes lock.
"I refuse to pleasure someone who doesn't want to be with me."

Now I'm actually confused. "I never said I didn't." My actions more than proved my willingness already.

"You also never said that you did." With that, Mr. M walks to his car and gets in leaving me- again.

He has a fair point. Male egos are testy so I'll let his argument stand. Not once in our time together have I out rightly said that I wanted to be with Mr. M. I guess my silence while in the armchair was the last straw. But then again- WE JUST MET.

I go to the passengers side and get into the car. I look behind me and notice that Mr. M threw the book into the backseat. We both put on our seat belts and Mr. M backs his car out of the spot. We start heading towards-

"Where are we going?" I ask. I realize that I have no idea where Mr. M is taking us. Not that I really care but it's nice to know that bit of information.

"Lunch. That okay with you?" His voice is cold and distant. Like I said, male egos = fragile and should be handled with care or something like this happens. Sigh.

I don't reply to him. Instead I look in between Mr. M and the bag in the back seat. The time has come.

I reach behind us but I push my chest out and my boob slightly rubs against his arm that's resting in between us. The car jerks and Mr. M looks at me angrily.