38. Depletion

Phoebe's POV:

I love you.

The three words swirl around my head relentlessly. Somewhere in between our screaming and Mr. M sitting me on his desk to have sex, again, it clicked that I love this man.

I want exclusivity because I want him to be mine. I want to wake up beside him almost every day, excluding some days because he'll be gone on business trips or I'll be -whatevering. I see a long future with Mr. M, that's why I don't stop him from seducing me. I want this. I want him.

Each bite, each kiss, each groan, makes me feel light with happiness. After my orgasm shocks wear off, I open my eyes to see Mr. M starring at me. His eyes shine with the same light that mine shine with, does he feel the love that I feel?  All I do know is that the clarity of this moment isn't lost on either of us. 

I open my mouth to say the words, but they won't leave my throat. What if I'm just imagining the love swimming in his eyes? Why is taking the first step so hard?

'I will not punk out this time.' I tell myself.

Steeling my nerves, I take a deep breath- only for Mr. M to kiss me before I can forcibly exhale the words. I relax immediately knowing that our moment is over.

His bare chest against mine just feels right, and the feeling of him pushing my vaginal walls apart makes me lose track of all semblance of time as we make out.

The pressure of Mr. M inside me becomes too much and I swirl my hips around to ease it. Unintentionally I break our kiss to pant against his lips. He needs to move now, I can't take this torture anymore. I grab his butt to prompt movement and he doesn't disappoint.

Mr. M eases back only to crash his pelvis against mine, making me shriek. Fingers find their way to my clit and my entire body tenses knowing that I'm almost to my climax. Just a bit more....

I feel Mr. M moving away and I wince when he leaves my body. From the look on his face, I'd say he's angry but his eyes are full of fervor.

"Since you want to please yourself so much, I'll get out of your way and just watch." Mr. M huskily barks.

I watch him dumb founded as he grabs his rolling chair and places it right in front of me, as close to my vagina as space would allow. Mr. M then plops down into the chair and point blank stares at me, he's so close I can practically feel his hot breath hitting my pussy. The intimacy of this causes shivers to run through my body, goosebumps raise all along my skin.

A slap on my inner thigh has me reacting in two ways, the first being a grunt of surprise and the second is a rush of liquid warmth stating my arousal. Mr. M is impatient. 

I look down to my pussy and realize that Mr. M was talking about my fingers automatically finding their way to my clit. I didn't even notice that I was masturbating again until I feel Mr. M's fingers sliding in between my folds, making my sensational capacity overload. My head tilts back automatically and my back arches to give him a better angle.

A grunt from Mr. M has twisting my body to look at him and I halt everything just to watch as he strokes his lubricated dick. Our eyes connect and now we're just watching the other please themselves.

The heat in this office is unbearable. I'm sweating, panting really, and almost completely positive that my hair is an unruly mess. I can't find it within myself to readily care that his secretary probably knows what we're doing. 

"Now-" It's the only word that I can say. Everything else is either in grunts, groans, moans, purrs, and growls.

"Come-" Mr. M seems to have the same enunciation problem that I have, but our limited vocabulary isn't hard to follow.