The Office.

AN: I've honestly forgotten how long it's been since the last update.... WE HAVE REACHED 1,390K reads! That may not be a big deal for some but for me-it's pretty awesome.

I get up from his lap and straddle his waist, it's a good thing this chair has fold-able arm rests or this would've been awkward.

I get close enough so that my clit touches his erection and instantly I'm slow grinding against him. Mr. M hasn't made any moves to stop me yet so I lean forward to kiss him again. He opens his mouth for further exploration and I rise to the challenge.

As we're kissing, I gently grab hold of Mr. M's penis and position myself over it. It may sound weird but I basically use the same technique I use for my tampons. It's a taboo topic but soon enough I feel Mr. M stretching my walls.

I slide down until I'm in his lap again, ass cheeks to thighs. I roll my head back and take deep breaths that come out as moans. Mr. M's hands are on my thighs and he starts kissing my bare breasts. He doesn't rush for me to move, we both know I need a minute.

I brace my feet onto the ground and push myself up only to fall right back down, which makes me cry out. He nips at my left breast but pulls back before he gets carried away with my breasts.

Mr. M reclines back in his chair and has an eyebrow quirked in amusement.

"Do you plan to hop on my dick Phoebe.?" He crudely asks.

"I mean, we're already in this position, why not?" I challenge.

For an answer, he grabs my hands and places them on his shoulders. This small movement makes my balance a lot better so I try again and I use my toes to push me up. I slide up/down slowly and both of us groan in pleasure.

After a couple of times my legs start to shake, I soon realize that I don't have the endurance for this. Mr. M takes pity on me as he sits up, braces his arms under my thighs, and picks me up before standing from the chair.

I instantly wrap my arms around his neck since my feet are no longer touching the ground.

"I'm going to speed this up slightly, there's only so long we can stay in here alone before someone suspects us."
With that Mr M lifts me up and lowers me slowly letting me adjust to this new angle. The feeling is exquisite.

I moan as he picks up the pace like promised. The pressure builds and with each thrust I'm voicing my pleasure.

"Yes......yes!......please......" I'm panting like I'm doing the heavy lifting which is ridiculous. I squeeze onto Mr. M more as a reaction to the amazing thrusts I'm receiving.

"What was that?" Mr. M sounds slightly breathless but other than that he's fine. He's moaning way less than I am but I know he's close.

I grasp the back of his head and kiss him hard on the lips. Mr. M stops all movement and kisses me back. Our tongues battle it out like always.

Before I know it, we're sitting on a small couch with me on top. It's black and the material is soft, I just can't name it. I brace my knees on either side of Mr. M as a thought forms in my mind.

'Maybe I'll do better on the couch.'

I ride him again finding it easier to do so on my knees. Our lips are close but with my panting kissing is impossible, that doesn't stop him from biting my bottom lip though. His hands are busy pinching and squeezing on my fatty parts, he also slaps my ass a couple of times. Not that I'm complaining.

As I get closer to my climax, I speed up till I'm frantically hopping up and down trying to find my release. I'm even making animalistic noises again. I get tired fast but I CAN'T stop. Not with my being so close to an orgasm.