Love From Your Author

I've reused this chapter a lot, and this will be the last one for SDC!

To clear up some questions that I may not have answers sufficiently;

~Phoebe was Ross' woman of honor.

~She planned Ross' and Rachel's wedding, which is why Ross said that it was her wedding.

~After their drunken kiss, Ross and Phoebe understood that they'd never work and admitted their undying love to each other but strictly AS FRIENDS. Them waking up together the next day in the same bed as due to their night of drinking, they didn't do anything.

~Mr. M had a P.I. (Private Investigator) watching Phoebe, who then sent the newspaper print out to him in the mail.

~The newspaper print out was an editor error. Mr. M was sent a revision but he was too gone by then and wouldn't open his mail.

~Ross and Rachel got close while Phoebe was making it day by day after the breakup.

~Rachel is pregnant with Ross' child, hopefully that's clear but I never know who's actually paying attention.

I'm writing a book about Ross' ex (The Bartender) Meghan, you should check it out.

Btw, who wants to make book covers for them? Hell even ones for this book are appreciated.

That being said, I truly have enjoyed this journey with you guys. It's taken my lazy ass two years but I wouldn't take back a day. I hope you all will stay with me because I couldn't do this without the continuous messages and loving words from you guys.

Thank you all so much for your support and I hope y'all enjoyed this trip with me.

This next chapter is one I made for fun a while ago when I was in writer limbo.

It's in Meghan's POV and it's the reason why I wanted to write a book for her. Enjoy!