It's So Fluffy!!!

AN: I hope you didn't give up on me but if ya did, I understand. I should've just told you guys during my last update but, finals are kicking my ass. I have two or three left......This chapter is just for fun.

I look at the car in shock. Mr. M is long gone and I know that now isn't the time to refuse something he's given me. I'm only borrowing the car anyway, he probably just didn't want me to take the bus.

I unlock the driver side door and look around. The interior is plush black leather and all it takes is for me to sit down before I'm in love. 'Good thing I have my license. Does Mr. M even know that or did he just guess?'

As I'm driving back home it hits me, Mr. M said that I was his girlfriend in front of that guy.
Surely that was just for show. Right? Not even ten minutes before he said that I was his companion to that female who barged into his office.

My final conclusion is that I'm not going to bring it up.

Well, I might hint at it but that's it. I won't really talk about it unless Mr. M brings it up first.

I pull up to my apartment building and make sure I get a good spot near the cameras. I also have to take my sweet time climbing up the stairs because I'm starting to feel really sore.

I regret nothing.

My tub is a welcome sight as I enter my bathroom. I run the water until it's perfect and then I throw in a bath bomb. The ones I get are expensive so I only use them for special occasions.

What's more special than losing your virginity?

As I'm waiting for my bath to fill up, I check my phone and see that I've missed some calls. My phone was still on silent from class and I forgot to put it back on vibrate.
Good thing I forgot because someone called while I was with Mr. M.

I call Ross first because he's called me three times already.

"Hello?" He sounds glum and Ross is normally a happy person.

"What's wrong with you?"

"We got in a fight. A real big one."

I was going to ask who but then I remember. The bartender. Meghan.
"You guys are still together?"

"I don't know." His voice is muffled and he sniffles a bit making me think that he's been crying.

"You got it bad." I meant to say it as a statement but it came out more like I was reprimanding him.

"I know. What are you doing?"

At that question I race to my bathroom and thankfully my tub isn't overflowing with water. The level is a bit high for my liking but I can still sit comfortably.

Once my mini heart attack subsides, I grab my phone again.

"Sorry I had to check on something. You want to come over later tonight? We can drink and binge watch movies until we pass out on the couch." I offer knowing that we probably won't last long.

"Can we watch horror movies? They have very little romance and even then most couples are brutally killed." Ross sounds ecstatic to see the murders and I'm not sure how to feel about that.

"Fine. But you have to bring the booze." I hate horror flicks but I'll brave them if it'll make Ross feel better. He's my best friend and I know he'll do the same for me if I ever need it.

"Deal."

~~

By 3am both Ross and I are passed out on my couch. We decided to buy two huge pizzas so we ended up drunk, stuffed with pizza, and comatose. So overall, it's a good night. The horror flicks keep playing but I hardly give them a glance.

My phone starts ringing waking me up from my stupor.

"Hello?"

"Open the door."

I sluggishly walk over to my door and open it. Only when I twist the knob do I rationally think that I should've asked who the man was.

Mr. M has both hands resting on either side of the door frame. He looks mad too. I step aside to let him in.

"I've been calling you all nig- WHO'S COAT IS THIS!?"

"Shhh! You're going to wake him up!" I walk over to my kitchen for a glass of water.

"I don't give a damn Phoebe. Who is he? "

If I was sober I would've known that Mr. M was jealous and slightly hurt thinking that I was with another man. But sleepy/still drunk me gives no fucks and didn't understand the his anger.

"Why do you care?"

He looks stunned for a second before snapping back to angry.
 "Answer. Me."

I shrug and drink my water.

"Fine, I'll see for myself." With that Mr. M Heads off to my bedroom. It takes me a minute to understand what he said.

"Wait!" I rush after him but it's too late. Mr. M's already in my room throwing Ross off of my bed, he's tensed for a fight but is surprised when Ross stays where he's at.

"What the hell man?" Ross grumbles from the floor.

I rush over to my friend while Mr. M looks around my room finally noticing the liquor bottles and pizza boxes.

"Why didn't you just tell me that your friend was here?" He sounds calm now, he also doesn't look guilty for barging in.

I help Ross up only for him to fall back in my bed once again. I cover him in blankets before facing off with Mr. M.

"I don't see the need in telling you everything, especially when you don't seem to ever reciprocate. It's not like I'm your girlfriend."

'Damn, I said that I wasn't going to bring it up first.'

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Well you change my title every ten seconds whether from girlfriend to companion. Obviously you don't really care so I see no need in acting like something I'm not. I can have whomever I want in MY apartment and I don't have to tell you about it." Ross stirs in my bed to I walk out of my bedroom with Mr. M on my heels.

"It doesn't matter what I call you as long as my claim is there. You're MINE Phoebe." He grabs my waist, pulling our bodies together.

I cross my arms over my chest. "What if I don't want to be yours?"

Mr. M chuckles before wrapping his arms around me and whispering in my ear.

"You already consented to being mine earlier today and you'll be doing it again soon. Lock the door behind me."

Mr. M ghosts out of my apartment like he was never there.

The only thing that makes it real was the fact that he took the keys to the yellow sports car on the way out.

AN: Very short and confusing, maybe? Not edited. I will make it up to you when hell week is over.