Verbena? Like the Flower?

AN: I just had to do it, I suck at naming things. I didn't post about the books to get anyone to follow me, i promise!. I just said it to give some suggestions other than my book.

The sneaky bastard, Mr. M, is too smart for my own good. I got my separate room, sure, but he still has access to me whenever he wants. I never considered the fact that other hotels are different from the one I work at which was solely my fault. I also never got to go look at possible souvenirs!! But that's both of our faults really.

Mr. M got us a two roomed suite, what's more is that the doors have no locks on them-i checked and double checked. Sneaky- sneaky man, no wonder he had no problems agreeing with my demands. I knew something was up when the bellhop didn't escort me to another floor or give me any keys. Only two keys were exchanged and both were handed off to the man who paid.

Mr. M finally handed my individual key over when i was standing in the middle of the suite looking back and forth between our rooms. So much for space.

He had the decency not to smirk but his eyes were strangely brighter. 'How the hell are we going to survive four nights/days with each other? Half of me wants to jump his bones while the other half- I don't even know what the other half is feeling and that alone scares me.'

Of course to celebrate it's namesake, the hotel has a stupid amount of flowers everywhere. My room has red ones while Mr. M has violet. The walls are all a dull cream color but the future is all covered with flower designs, it's tacky as hell.

I'm nearly done unpacking when Mr. M knocks on my door. I'll give points to him for not just walking in even though we both know that he can and will-soon.

I can't help but huff as I'm putting my clothes away.

"Are you finished? I was thinking that maybe we could get a late night snack." He's in sweats again but this time he's wearing a black sweats unit (basically a jacket and pants with matching shoes.) His white v-neck shirt and shoes go perfectly with the white stripes on the sides on his pants.

"How did you get done unpacking so fast?" His bag was heavier than all of mine combined, and that's saying something.

"I had the boy do it." Mr. M waves his hand in the air like getting your bags unpacked by the staff is a regular thing.

Maybe it is, I don't know much about this sort of thing.

"I'm almost done. Where do you want to go?" Right now I'm not presentable for others. I took a shower so all I'm in is a large shirt and my favorite boy short underwear.

Mr. M suddenly appears behind me and grabs my waist, how he knew where it was in this big shirt- I don't know.

"No where too special so we can stay in if you'd like and do other things to pass the time." His voice has gotten deeper and his hands have found their way under my shirt.

Before I can agree-my stomach growls and then it roars.

Mr. M chuckles, "I'm taking that as a 'No.' Get dressed, I'm taking you to one of my favorite spots here."

I want to groan about the fact that I'll have to get dressed up but then I remember that Mr. M isn't really dressed up. 'HAHA! I can wear shorts!'

I decide against that immediately because if Mr. M is wearing sleeves then it means this place might be chilly. So I decided on doing the same.

Before leaving my room I also grab a thick jacket as well, something tells me that it may come in handy

Before leaving my room I also grab a thick jacket as well, something tells me that it may come in handy. I always listen to my intuition, it hasn't steered me wrong yet.

Mr. M gives me a look but says nothing about my extra layer. I think I even see Mr. M smirking a bit as I pass by him out the door.

AN: I'm horrible and you guys should probably hate me. This is a fluffer and expect a couple more. I'm fighting writers block and midterms. But awesome news is that we're at nearly 700 reads!! And more good news- when the weekend comes- EXPECT at least three new chapters. And I'll be editing more too. Sorry for sucking!!

W760