Impatient

Wasuup! Hope you guys are liking it :/

Would love some feedback :) xo you guys are awesome 

Dani’s POV

“Girls, you be thankful to hear that you are not in trouble” the intimidating security said to Tayla and I.

“So why are we out here then?” I said almost a bit to rude, becoming inpatient and annoyed that we got taken out of the concert. “Dani..” I hear Tayla whisper at me.

“Girls, I am sorry for taking you out, but Louis told me to give you these” He said in his deep voice. My face went from angry and frustrated to curious, I looked down at what the man was holding. Tayla following my lead.

Tayla gasped in shock and I froze.

HOLY FUCK!. This is not happening.

“Thank you so much! This means so much to us!” Tayla spat out. “Oh my god, Tayla look. Thank you” Is all I say.

“hahah, do not thank me, thank the boys. You can make your way back in when you are ready and I will take you back to your seats” The man said with a grin.

I looked at Tayla, today has been the weirdest day. Tayla has tears in her eyes of happiness and I can’t help but hug her. We start jumping up and down screaming.

We calm after a few minutes realising the concert is still on and that we should probably go watch the rest of it.

“Tayla, we are meeting them for real. We have backstage passes” I say to her confirming what just happened. Nodding is the only thing she can do at the moment. Smiles plastered on our faces we go to make our way through the doors before the man stops us.

“Girls, when the concert is over, meet me at the front. I will not be able to come and collect you until everyone has cleared out. From there we will make our way to the boys. Okay?” he said a little to serious. We both nod understanding what the giant man has said. “My name is Paul by the way, if anyone asks what your doing, just saying your waiting for Paul okay?” We nod once again.

“lets go” is the last thing he says to us before taking us back to our seats.

Tayla’s POV

We follow Paul back to our seats/standing area considering no one was sitting down. Both Dani and I by then have slipped the backstage pass somewhere safe in our clothing. Don’t want that getting lost.

I look at Dani and can see the smile she has on her face, which makes my smile grow even more. I am so happy that I am here with her sharing this experience. I look down at my shoes before looking back up on the stage. Harry is staring at me.

Harry is staring at me. Why is Harry staring at me? He smirks causing me to blush again. STOP IT TAYLA YOUR EMBARRASSING YOURSELF.

He winks before looking away. Dammit Harry.

Louis looks over at me and I mouth ‘thank you’ to him, as this wouldn’t have happened if it weren’t for him.

He smiles and looks away. Wow I am lucky.

I hear Dani giggle and I look over wondering why, I look into the direction she was looking in. Niall. Of course, Niall smiled at Dani slightly.

She is so soft.

But I love her.

A little while later the boys are back on the floating flying thing and making their way back to the main stage. They are singing Last First Kiss.

Dani and I join hands for this song swaying side-to-side and smiling like losers. I am so overwhelmed. So is she.

The concert went pretty quick actually, they are up to their last song. Which is sad but MEGA EXCITING FOR DANI AND I! I don’t think I can hear anything; there is so much screaming its just turned silent. Fuck me I’m def. Awesome. Exactl- oh wait no don’t worry I can hear.

“THAT’S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL” The lights go out and screams take over the entire building. The concert has ended.

Yay for smiling. I still cannot wipe the smile off of my face. That is awesome.. I hug Dani and we both squirm as we are hugging much to tightly and it is causing lack of air. We really are mentally retarded.

We wait 30 mins until there are only the odd 100 people clearing out of the building. DON’T WORRY TAKE YOUR TIME. NOT. MOVE FASTER.

I am very impatient, I cannot handle slow people.

“Come on, lets go” Dani nudges me and we both make our way down to the front of the stage. We get many looks from the crew and every time someone asks we just say what Paul told us to say. They don’t seem convinced but they let it go.

Dani’s POV

We have been siting at the front of the stage for an hour. “Hurry up Paul!!!” I hear from Tayla’s mouth. “Relax” is all I say in return knowing she is impatient and she is about to burst.

“I can’t I have been sitting here for like ever, I’m hungry, grumpy, and oh hey Paul!” I look in Tayla’s direction. Sneaky Tayla. “HAHAH Tayla! Hey Paul” is all I say giggling a little.

“Sorry I took so long girls, I hope no one gave you trouble. We had an incident backstage some of the fans were going crazy” he says frustrated.

“its okay, I hope your okay?” Is what I say cutting off Tayla because I knew she was going to be rude.

“Yes, I’m fine now” Paul says forcing a smile. “Follow me"