Things work out

:) would still love some feeback...

sorry to be annoyying.

Dani’s POV

Oh my god what is the time. OOO I SMELL FOOD. Good I am so hungry.

I open my eyes to see I’m still inside the room with Tayla and the One Direction boys minus Niall. Poor Niall.

Tayla is cooking. Thank god. Her cooking skills are A plus. I go over to the kitchen where I see Tayla. “Good Morning” I say with a smile on my face, she hushes me. Oh right yeah forgot the boys are still asleep.

“Morning sleepy head” she whispers at me.

“What are you making and why?” I ask her looking down at all the food she has prepared. “Breakfast and because no one is going to do it” she reply’s at me. She is dead right to. Those boys are as lazy as bat shit.

“How do you look so good in the morning? Hey whose shirt is that?” I ask wondering how she does it. I really do admire her. “Pfft, shut your mouth you beautiful human, hahaha and Harry’s, he gave it to me” Tayla says giggling quietly. “OOO Harry” I say to her winking. She just laughs.

I start to get plates and cutlery out to go set the table, I figure we should make a good impression on the boys. Starting by having food on the table when they wake.

Tayla looks at me, with a what the fuck are you doing face. “I figure we should make a good impression” I answer her unspoken question. She chuckles and shakes her head. She knows me to well. I don’t do this shit. Like ever.

Tayla’s POV

20 minutes after Dani had set the table, 3 of the boys had woken up. Harry, Louis and Liam. Still unsure to as where Nialler is… hmm. And zayn is still dead on the couch.

“Morning boys” I say smiling at them Dani also saying morning to them. They look at us surprised about all the food “Morning” they say curiously.

Harry comes over and kisses my forehead and smiles. “All for me” he says sarcastically before I give him a sarcastic smile and hit him softly in the stomach. He laughs and goes to sit down at the table. “Great shirt by the way” he finishes off with a wink.

“I was thinking about throwing it out, I don’t really like it” I state after his comment. He turns around with a sarcastic hurt look on his face “I’m hurt!” he claims. I just roll my eyes and finish off what I’m before sitting myself down at the table to.

Everyone including sleepy Zayn was seated and was waiting for me. I went to sit down next to Dani, and across from Harry, when a very tired looking Niall comes wondering in. I give a concerned look to the boys before looking at the Niall. Dani is looking at her food, forcing herself not to look up. Yes Dani be strong.

Niall stands there looking from the food on table to Dani and I to the boys and then raising his eyebrows. Louis breaks the silence “Its nice of you to join us” he says with a smile. Niall stays silent. Liam pipes up “If its okay with Dani and Tayla, you can come eat the food with us. The food they made”.

I look at Niall. He gets a bit embarrassed and says “Dani, Tayla I’m very sorry for what I did last night and if you do not mind, I would love to join you for breakfast” I get a bit angry at him. How dare he ask to eat the food I made after what he did to Dani. Go fuck yo- “If it’s okay with Tayla, then fine” I hear Dani speak nervously.

“Hmm I don’t know if you really deserve it Nialler, I mean what you did to Dani was pretty rude” I say rudely. Harry kicks my leg under the table causing me to look at him, his eyes widening telling me to drop it. Fine.

“Fine you can eat with us, but I still haven’t forgiven you properly.” I say before returning to my food.

Niall nods and looks down. The only spare seat is the one next to Dani.

I look at her and she has a bit of excitement in her eyes. Oh Dani.

In the next 10 minutes we are laughing and being idiots together. I have forgiven Niall by now and he apologised to Dani. Those to are so cute.