Yay and nay

Dani’s POV

Its around 2:30 in the afternoon and Lou says that we have to be at the venue in half an hour, I quickly run and have a shower, then get out and brush my teeth. Tayla and Lou got ready hours ago which was the smart thing to do but we have already established that I am not smart.

I’m out and fully ready to go in 10 minutes. Be proud everyone.

Lou grabs her keys and Tayla and I lock up and head to the car. Tayla dibed the front so I got back seat, with Lux.

I like Lux so I’m fine with that. “Can one of you text one of the boys to let them know we are on our way!” Lou calls out as she starts the car. “I got it” I told Tayla told me.

We arrive at the venue and head inside its 3:02, good timing.

I follow Lou and Tayla and Lux down the hall and to where the boys are. I smile as we enter the room with the boys. Tayla goes straight over to Harry. Lou goes over to Paul and Zayn takes Lux for her.

As for me I go straight over to Niall. He grabs my hand and leads me back outside “Niall, what are you doing?” I say confused but smiling.

“I have something to ask” He hesitates “Dani, I really like you. As a friend and as… as more. Dani will you be my girlfriend? He says, looking straight into my eyes and taking my hands into his.

What did he just say?

Niall Horan, what did you say?

“I.. don’t know what to say” I say stumbling over my words “Niall, yes 100 times yes!” I shout jumping up and down excitedly. I jump into his arms swinging my arms around his neck and giggling. He wraps his arms around my waist and squeezes I hear a sigh of relief escape his lips. I let go from the hug and look straight into his eyes. I lean in and give a soft peck on his lips. I blush slightly as I pull away.

He draws me in for another hug.

My life just got 100 times better.

“Can we tell everybody?” He says to me smiling. I nod. I can’t wait for Tayla to hear.

We run back in to the room with everyone with our fingers locked together.

“Lads, ladies, Paul, everyone! Listen Dani and I have news” Niall says yelling and smiling as wide as he could. He looks over at me “Niall and I, are … together!” I finish off for him.

Gasps from everywhere, I look at my best friend who is standing next to Harry looking down at his fingers. She looks up for a second and catches my eyes. Her smile widens. She comes running at me and jumps on me causing both of us to crash to the ground. I giggle and she couldn’t be happier for me.

We are about to stand up before all the other boys pile on top of us. I make a dying whale sound and hear Tayla make a walrus sound to. We are very beautiful. Oh my god my bladder.

“GET OFFFF!” I yell trying to make my way out. Tayla is very strong might I add and she managers to get out from on top of me and under 5 boys. How?

She grabs my arm and pulls me out leaving 5 boys on the ground. Idiots.

They all laugh and stand up congratulating Niall and I. Tayla looks at me and nudges her head towards the door way. “Lou!” She shouts and gestures for Lou to come to.

Lou, Tayla and I walk out of the room and up the hall slightly “I think I might love Harry, no wait I know I love Harry. You love Niall Dani and its taken me this long to realise that I really like Harry” Lou hugs Tayla straight away. This is such a happy day.

OHMYGOD YAY. “What are you going to do?” I ask her once hugging her. She shrugs. “I don’t know” She looks down. “I suggest you see how things happen first yeah?” Lous says to her hugging again. A lot just happened.

Like a lot.

Tayla’s POV

I like Harry, sorry Love Harry.

Yeah, but I cant tell him so yeah.

Oh its sound check now. The boys give us all hugs and walk out of the room, ready for soundcheck. Dani, Lou and I follow and go side stage to watch them.

Harry is so natural on stage. Who is tha- oh fuck a moose.

“Dani, bitch is here!” I exclaim quietly. We don’t know her name, we just call her bitch.

“Are you serious?” Dani sighs.

I watch her closely. She is trying to get Harry’s attention. Surely he wouldn’t.

Oh she is asking a question “Harry, would you ever date a fan?” She asks innocently, sticking her boobs out. She did have a good body, but her personality was a shit hole. Harry chuckles and answers “Yes actually I would” he winks at her.

This hurts to watch.

I watch Harry and bitch for the rest of sound check. Not much happens apart from she is trying to impress him. I can’t believe she flew all the way here from Australia.

After soundcheck the boys came off stage. “How was it?” I ask Harry and giving him a glass of water. He puts his thumbs up “Very good! There a quite a few fit ladies down there” He says to Liam, while answering my question.

I turn around to hide my hurting pain.

I shake my head and turn back around and smile.

“Well good luck for the show!” I say to both of the boys. I hug Liam first and then Harry. Harry’s hug was different to all the other times though. He wasn’t into it as usual, but I still squeezed and smiled at him after wards. He only faintly smiled back.

Have I done something?