Smart Cookies

Hey guys! This is a very short chapter.. sorry about that. :/

Tayla’s POV

As a very sad Dani and I walk down the hallway slowly. From be hind us I hear people fighting, or just talking very loudly. Either way it sounded as though the boys were talking to Niall about what he did.

We hear the door open and slam shut. “Keep walking Dani!” I whisper to her, not wanting to turn back but wanting to so badly.

Someone grabs my hand from behind and I stop to turn around and see whom it was. “Don’t leave, he will get better he is just grumpy..” Harry says in his husky voice. I sigh and turn to Dani and we just look at each other.

“Dani, I am so sorry for his actions” Harry says to Dani sympathetically hugging her and rubbing up his hand up and down her back for comfort. She smiles slightly and nods her head in my direction. I nod my head at Harry and Dani and I follow Harry back into the room.

The boys are all sitting on the couch talking, but Niall is no-where to be seen again.

When the boys see Dani and I, they let out a sigh of relief and come to hug us. Wasn’t that much of a deal was it?

After hugging all the boys I turn to Dani “Be happy, okay. He will come around I promise” I smile at her. She smiles back and I can see herself coming through again.

Oh good, I was getting worried.