Niall?

Hope you guys like the story so far! :) im trying so hard not to make this terrible hahah! am i succeeding? :/

Tayla’s POV

“Its freezing down here” I say quietly only loud enough for Dani to hear. We had been walking for about 5 minutes around random hallways and cold rooms…how far away are they? They are still in the same building right?

“Tell me about it” she reply’s shivering a little.

1 minute later we are still walking down a hall way when we come into an open room which is very large.

Flashes go off from every direction and we see a wall of security guards who are trying to keep out 100s of screaming fans.

Pauls facial expression and goes very tense he whisper something under his breathe which I did not catch, I don’t think this it meant to happen.

“Girls go back down the hall into room number 23, go, quick” he points down the hall and we follow his orders shielding our faces from the flashing lights. We turn on our heels and jog down the hall.

I open the door and we quickly get in and lock the door behind us. “What the hell was that!” I exclaim. “I have no clue but by the look on Pauls face that was not meant to happen!” Dani answers me looking around the room.

“Hello?” We hear an unfamiliar voice. We look around the room and see a door wide open. My eyes widen a little “Dani are we in the right room?” I whisper yell at her. “Hello? Oh hello, Im Lou Teasdale the boys make up and hair stylist, its nice to meet you..and if you don’t mind me asking what are you doing here?” A lady with pale purple/grey hair comes out and greets us. Oh my god its Lou. I love her so much.

I reply very quickly with “Hey Lou, sorry to bother you we did not know you were here, I am Tayla and this is Dani my best friend. Paul told us to come into this room because there is a very big problem Paul had to run off and take care with down the hall” I smile at her. Dani just nods. Lou’s face becomes tense, like Pauls did minutes ago.

“Hello Tayla and Dani, okay I have to go help. Stay in here and wait for Paul. Nice meeting you!” She calls out as she opens the door and starts down the hall. Alright then.

I turn to Dani “What now?”

Dani’s POV

The last 10 minutes have been so confusing.. Tayla and I are just sitting here not knowing what to do. I mean Paul told to wait in here and I would not like to mess with him. He is quite the scary one. Pauly pocket. Yeah lets just stop Dani.

Tayla’s POV

After another long wait sitting down Paul comes in and apologises for leaving. He explains that the warehouse was meant to be shut, but someone left it open. Getting the fans out was a big task.

ALRIGHTY THEN.

Pauls face looks calm and he smiles “Now… lets go” he opens the door and starts sown the hall, Dani and I following close behind. “I hope nothing goes wrong…” Dani whispers to me. I just smile and look down.

*vibrate* *vibrate* Who is texting me at thi- what the fuck Dani…

Text Message – The Sexy Friend <3

I can’t deal if anything goes wrong :/ xo

As I read the pointless text Dani sent me I hear “PAUULLLL MY MANNN MY MAIN MANN” I look up to see 4 boys running towards Paul, Dani and I. Shit we are about to be a squished bug.

I look at Dani and can see her upset to as where Niall is not about the fact that we are about to die. Paul stops to brace himself. I kind of just close stand there looking at them closing my eyes slowly.

When I open my eyes Dani is still looking for Niall with a fake smile on her face Liam, Louis and Zayn and piled on top of Paula and Harry is… underneath me. No wait I’m in the air. I look down and freak our for a moment, I am so insecure about my weight.

Harry is pissing himself and I am still freaking out “Harry! Put me down!” I yell at him, hitting him softly on the back. Dani’s face saddens, poor baba.

Harry puts me down and looks at me with a smirk “don’t be scared” he laughs and goes to play with Paul and the other boys for a few minutes.

I smile at Harry and look at my best friend “Dani? Are you okay? Hey I’m sure Niall is fine, we will go find him later yeah?” she looks at me and gives a little smile.

“Well girls here are One Direction minus 1, Where’s Nialler?” Paul turns back to the boys with a slight frown. Liam leans in and whispers something in Pauls ear. “Girls stay with the boys okay, I’m going to find Nialler”

I smile and nod, Dani being strong smiles and nods to. PROUD OF THAT SLOTH.

The boys lead us into another room, but they don’t just walk in front of us. They think its funny squish us while walking down a very already narrow hallway. You guys are hilarious.

Dani’s POV

Where is Niall, is he okay? What has happened? Ohmygod. I can’t think straight I’m so worried and I know I shouldn’t be considering I don’t even know him.

“Dani?” Tayla’s voice brings me out of my thoughts she has her arm around me and all the other boys are comforting me. “Niall will be okay?” I smile and change the conversation and go back to talking to the boys.

I look around and realise I have been talking to the boys for hours with Tayla. We have been talking about rubbish, Tayla is all snuggly with Harry. SAY WHAT?

“Tayla and Harry what are you up to?” I ask in a lovey dovey way. “HAHA there is only one blanket and its freezing” my best friend reply’s. Oh shit yeah it is to.

Just as I smile at her and wink Niall walks into the room.

I stand up and look at him enter, je just keeps walking to the kitchen. I look at Tayla and the other boys who have decided to stand up to. Silence is in the room. The boys are looking down and Tayla is looking at them confused.

“Hi..hi Niall…” I start to talk to him. I am so nervous. He doesn’t reply. Hmm. “Niall my name i-“ he cuts me off “I don’t care, what your name is. I’m not in the mood” My jaw drops and I swear I can hear my heart cracking. Tayla looks at me with eyes saying what the fuck was that as the boys go over to Niall.

I sit back on the couch and sigh.

Tayla watches me before turning on her heels. “Niall I don’t know what your problem is, but I respect you so does Dani by the way that’s her name. The least you could do is respect us, your own fans! Thank you for ruining this night for Dani and I, you have aced that?” She almost yells at Niall as tears swell up into her eyes.

The boys look at her in disbelief and sadness. Niall face grows sad to.

Tayla walks up to me grabs my hand and we walk out.

“Tayla I don’t want to go” I pull my hand away. “Niether do I! and we are not just let Niall feel bad.. for a few seconds” she reply’s. She is so smart! “Thank you by the way…” I tell her wiping away my tears.