Tired

Tayla’s POV

It was roughly 12:30 at night, we had been at dinner for ages. Not just eating of course there was dancing and everything. But now it was time to say goodbye to my parents. I have no problems saying goodbye to my parents. That sounds horrible. But I will text and call them and everything. It’s my brother that kills me. I hugged Matt and said goodbye trying to be strong but I cry every time. He thinks I’m stupid for crying but you know it’s upsetting.

Dani said goodbye to her parents and then said goodbye to mine I did the same. Because as Dani and I have been best friends and have been for like ever. We know each other’s families pretty well.

After saying goodbye to our families Dani and I go to sit in the car, no one comes with us as they are all still talking. But its not long before everyone files into the car including Perrie, Eleanor and Sophia.

It’s a 10 minutes drive to the airport, we have a plane tomorrow morning at like 3am so we just go straight to the airport considering its getting close to 1. We can just chill for a few hours.

I would love to get changed from my dress into some comfy clothes and chuck my hair up. Wipe all my make up on and just be a hobo with Dani like the day Zayn and Louis came over. Wow that was only like 2 days ago.

The problem is I’m a bit insecure around him and I’m sure Dani is insecure around Niall. I suppose I will just wait and see because I am not staying like this. My feet kind of hurt. Oh yeah no they really hurt.

Time to take them off and get into some uggboots.

No one really says anything in the car, we are all so tired. I rest my head on Harry’s shoulder and feel his big hand rest on my thigh. He also rests his head on top of mine. He is actually very comfortable.

Dani has her head in Niall’s lap and Niall is playing with her hair. They are cute. But only friends. Like Harry and I.

Friends.

We arrive at the airport a little while later and I get out the car with my heels in my hand. Cant walk any further.

Dani has also taken her heels off. Good idea.

“I will get your bags babe” Harry says to me watching me yawn. “I can get them, you have your own to worry about” I say after yawning. I drag my suitcase and carry bag out of the car.

Dani drags hers out to but stumbles over he back and just sits on the ground waiting for someone to help her up. She is so lazy. I am to tired to laugh but I piss my self inside. I smile at her and walk past with my bags to go to our gate.

Oh there are fans everywhere.

Oh my god, go to bed. Losers. I’m sorry that was harsh I’m still a fan. But seriously go to bed. I walk very slowly down the path because I don’t want to walk fast then I feel that a burden gets lifted. Thank you go- Harry. He took my carry bag. Thanks Harry.

He chucks it over his shoulder and smirks as he puts his hand around my waist to guide me. I smile at him instead of saying thank you before I’m to tired for life at the moment. I turn back to see what’s happening. Dani is still sitting the- oh wait no Niall just helped her up. Oh good they are walking with us.

Where are the others? Oh they are in front of us. See to tired for anything.

Dani’s POV

We have just boarded our 22 hour flight. Tayla and I have changed into comfy clothing, she chucked her hair up and I just left mine down. She also took all her makeup off and I left some on.

I am sitting between Niall and Paul. Lucky Tayla she got Harry and Lou. I love Paul but, he is just so scary sometimes. The rest of the boys are sitting with their girlfriends and talking quietly or trying to sleep.

I look back at Tayla she is lying on Harry and Lou is playing with Lux, who is on her lap. I smile to myself before turning back to face the front.

I almost instantly fall asleep on Niall’s shoulder.